Apollo Quotation Contest
These rules (“Rules”) Apollo Quotation Contest Contest (“Contest) carried out by Roberts Space Industries LLC and/or Roberts Space Industries International Limited (individually and collectively “RSI”) and their affiliates. Please read these Rules carefully. By submitting a Contest Entry, you accept and agree to these Rules. If you do not agree to these Rules, any Contest Entry submitted by you will be invalid and you will not be eligible to participate in the Contest or win a prize.
- Eligibility – To participate in the Contest you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and reside in a jurisdiction where the Contest and your participation is legally permitted. You must have an account at RSI and have agreed to the RSI Terms of Service (see: www.robertspaceindustries.com/tos – the “RSI Terms”). Employees of RSI and of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, partner of the Contest (if any) and each of their immediate family members and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win.
- Duration – Unless otherwise specified, Contest entries must be submitted beginning Monday, August 13, 2018 at 12:00am and ending Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 11:59pm as indicated by these Contest Rules and as adjusted or amended in any follow-up announcements related thereto (the “Announcement”). An entry will not be valid if not submitted within the Duration. An entry will also be invalid if further modified or edited by the Participant after the Duration without the express written approval of RSI.
- Participation and Entry – To submit a Contest Entry, you must submit a post to Twitter satisfying all of the requirements of these Rules and/or the Announcement, including those described in Section 4. Each submission constitutes a Contest Entry as long as all the individual and applicable criteria are met for the Twitter post or posts in which it is included. Each Contest Entry is associated with the Participant who submitted it. Group submissions on behalf of more than one person (including player organizations) are not permitted and will not be considered. A Contest Entry must be submitted by the individual who created it; submitting a Contest Entry that was created by another person is grounds for disqualification (see below). The recorded time of submission for any Contest Entry will be the date and timestamp of the Twitter post as displayed in PDT.
- General Entry Requirements – A Twitter post submitting Contest Entries must include 1) a quotation you imagine might be heard aboard an RSI Apollo; 2) an image of the RSI Apollo 2) the Twitter post must contain the following two hashtags: #HeardOnTheApollo and #StarCitizen.
- No Lottery – No purchase, payment or other obligation is necessary to enter or win.
- Conditions of Participation – By entering any Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and to abide by RSI’s decisions relating to the Contest which are final and binding. If a winner accepts a prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by RSI, in perpetuity and in any and all media now or hereafter devised without any further compensation, notification, or permission, to the extent admissible by applicable law. For their consideration as Contest Entries, you agree that your postings of your submissions including all their related materials and content are UGC as defined in the RSI Terms.
- Determination of Winner – Within five (5) days after the end of the Contest, RSI staff (the “Judges”) will select one (1) winning Entry for the round from among the eligible Contest Entries based one or more possible factors including originality, quality, or humor, and the winner will be the respective Participant submitting said Entry. While a Participant may make multiple entries, any given Participant may have at most one winning Entry during the entire Contest as a whole. Pledging on the RSI website does not affect or increase the chances of winning. To be eligible to receive a prize, winners must confirm and verify their RSI account handle to the Judges if such is not already clearly associated with their Contest Entry.
- Prizes – The Participant submitting the winning Contest Entries will be awarded the following prize as determined by the Judges: – RSI Apollo Triage Game Package with complimentary in-game Lifetime Insurance
- Notification – Winners will be notified and their Accounts identified to the public via the RSI Site after the Contests has ended and the Winners selected, within five (5) days after the end of the Contest.
- Claims and Forfeiture – Winners will be notified via the RSI account or email listed in their RSI account as soon as determined. To receive their respective prize(s), winners will be required to sign an affidavits or otherwise provide affirmative consent regarding their eligibility, liability release (including for travel risks if the prize includes traveling), a publicity release approving the use of their name and likeness for publicity and marketing purposes, payment of applicable federal, and state tax releases, which release needs to be returned via email to RSI within 48 hours of notification, or else forfeit their Prize. A winner must respond to any such notices sent and provide the information needed to be owed any such Prize; failure to so respond will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, at RSI’s discretion, disqualification of the winner and allocating any limited quantity Prize, if applicable, to an alternate winner. For fulfillment of any physical prize, A winner must provide a mailing address for shipping within a jurisdiction where the Contest and his or participation are legally valid. RSI will cover the cost of shipping or delivery required for prizes that are not Virtual Goods, but a Winner must cover any customs or import duties and clearance fees for delivery. Failure by a Winner to cover said duties or fees will result in forfeiture.
- Disqualification – Any breach of the RSI Terms or these Rules by you will disqualify you from participation in any Contest or receiving prizes. RSI may, at its option, disqualify you from participation if you have previously won a prize or been disqualified from any contest, sweepstakes, competition, or other promotional offering held by RSI. Any Participant who submits a Contest Entry that they themselves did not create may be disqualified from the Contest. Submissions that contain material or content in violation of the RSI Terms, that fail to adhere to the requirements within these Rules, or is fraudulent in any way may also be disqualified. The disqualification of one Contest Entry by a Participant may result in the disqualification of any or all other Contest Entries submitted by that Participant. Submissions that contain material or content in violation of the RSI Terms, that fail to adhere to the requirements within these Rules, or is fraudulent in any way may also be disqualified. The disqualification of one Contest Entry by a Participant may result in the disqualification of any or all other Contest Entries submitted by or contributed to by that Participant. RSI staff and administrators, at their discretion, may remove, or order removed any and all entries submitted by a disqualified participant, as well as any entry deemed ineligible by failure to abide by the requirements of these Rules.
- Alternate Winners – In the event of the disqualification of a winner from any round of the Contest, RSI may, at its option, select an alternate winner for that round from the remaining eligible entries submitted to the Contest during its duration.
- Valuation – Unless otherwise stated in the Contest announcements or communications, prizes are digital Virtual Goods as indicated in the RSI Terms of, Section XI., Virtual Goods. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and do not add, contribute, or otherwise represent any monetary value to your account. If a winner chooses to accept only portions of a prize, no compensation shall be awarded for the portion(s) not accepted and no substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers are permitted except at the sole discretion of RSI. In jurisdictions where the law requires the disclosure of the retail value of a prize, the retail value of the non-transferable Digital Good as a prize is zero unless otherwise indicated.
- Governing Law – The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and void where prohibited.
- No Right to Sue – To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, by participating in any Contests you agree that you will not commence any legal action or lawsuit or assert any claim seeking relief against RSI or its affiliates arising from, relating to, or connected in any way with the Contests, including but not limited to, the awarding, redemption, delivery, or fulfillment of any prizes, the determination of winners or eligibility, or disqualification.
- Limited License – other than for the sole and limited purpose of participating in the Contest during the Contest Duration, these Rules grant no license, permission, or rights to use RSI Content, game content, or any RSI intellectual property for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Miscellaneous – Except as not set forth herein otherwise, all terms of the RSI Terms apply, including (without limitation) XX. Indemnification, XXI. Disputes and XXIII. Miscellaneous.