These rules (“Rules”) apply to all sweepstakes and contests (“Contests”) carried out by Roberts Space Industries LLC and/or Roberts Space Industries International Limited (individually and collectively “RSI”) and their affiliates.
- Eligibility – To participate in Contests you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and reside in a jurisdiction where Contests and your participation is legally permitted. You must have registered an account with RSI and have agreed to the RSI Terms of Service (see https://robertsspaceindustries.com/tos) (the “RSI Terms”). Employees of RSI and of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, partner of the Contests (if any) and each of their immediate family members and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win.
- No Lottery – No purchase, payment or other obligation is necessary to enter or win.
- Conditions of Participation – By entering any Contests, you agree to be bound by these Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and to abide by RSI’s decisions relating to the Contests which are final and binding. If a winner accepts a prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by RSI, in perpetuity and in any and all media now or hereafter devised without any further compensation, notification, or permission, to the extent admissible by applicable law.
- Determination of Winner – In case of sweepstakes, winners for all the giveaways will be determined by random draw. Pledging or purchasing on the RSI website does not affect or increase the chances of winning.
- Claims and Forfeiture – Winners will be notified via the RSI account or email listed in their recipient RSI accounts as soon as determined. To receive their respective prize, winners will be required to sign an affidavits regarding their eligibility, liability release (including for travel risks if the prize includes traveling), a publicity release approving the use of their name and likeness for publicity and marketing purposes, payment of applicable federal, and state tax releases, which release needs to be returned via email to RSI within 48 hours of notification, or else the winners may forfeit their prize(s).
- Disqualification – Any breach of the RSI Terms or these Rules by you will disqualify you from participation in all Contests or receiving prizes.
- Alternate Winners – In the event of the disqualification of a winner from a Contest, RSI may, at its option, select an alternate winner by random draw from the remaining eligible entries submitted to that sweepstake during its duration.
- Valuation – Unless otherwise stated in the Contests announcements or communications, prizes are digital Virtual Goods as indicated in the RSI Terms of, Section XI., Virtual Goods. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and do not add, contribute, or otherwise represent any monetary value to your account. If a winner chooses to accept only portions of a prize, no compensation shall be awarded for the portion(s) not accepted and no substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers are permitted except at the sole discretion of RSI. In jurisdictions where the law requires the disclosure of the retail value of a prize, the retail value of the non-transferable Digital Good as a prize is zero unless otherwise indicated.
- Governing Law – Contests are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and void where prohibited.
- Miscellaneous – Except as not set forth herein otherwise, all terms of the RSI Terms apply, including (without limitation) XX. Indemnification, XXI. Disputes and XXIII. Miscellaneous.
- No Right to Sue – To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, by participating in any Contests you agree that you will not commence any legal action or lawsuit or assert any claim seeking relief against RSI or its affiliates arising from, relating to, or connected in any way with the Contests, including but not limited to, the awarding, redemption, delivery, or fulfillment of any prizes, the determination of winners or eligibility, or disqualification.