Meet Patrick Thomas, Cloud Imperium’s newest artist and the man responsible for finishing the Drake Interplanetary Cutlass now available in your Hangars! Patrick is an industry veteran with a number of famous titles to his credit, and we’re glad he’s now lending his expertise to Star Citizen. Tune in to Wingman’s Hangar on Friday for a full video interview!
How did you get started in the game industry?
I started in Austin working for for Qcclaim. Which i dropped out of college for. Good decision so far.
What projects have you worked on?
Games I worked on
- Halo Wars (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- DOOM³: Resurrection of Evil (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- DOOM³ (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- World of Warcraft (2004), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (2001), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3 (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- StarCraft: Brood War (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Batman Forever: The Arcade Game (1996), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- NFL Quarterback Club 96 (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Aero the Acro-Bat 2 (1994), Sun Corporation of America
- NFL Quarterback Club (1994), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
Nada for CR, but he is one of the reason I got into games. (Origin)
What are you doing for Cloud Imperium?
I am very fortunate to be a part of the ship building team. WAhoo!
What are you most excited to see in Star Citizen/Squadron 42?
Character development and story telling.
What are you playing right now?
Eve Online, World of Tanks, anything with LEGO in the title, Battlefield 3 and Halo and Call of Duty with my boys.