"Chewing the Scenery" is a video series in which I showcase the amazing environments within video games. This time, I take meandering, cinematic tour through the massive city of Lorville on the planet Hurston in Star Citizen Alpha 3.4.
LORVILLE is one of the many company towns Hurston Dynamics has established for its employees on the company-owned planet "Hurston"
While the city overlooks some of the larger strip-mining operations that are currently underway, it exists in the shadow of "Central", the corporate headquarters for Hurston Dynamics
Lorville’s three main districts, connected by a mass transit system, run the gamut from the working class grit & grime to the opulence of a galactic weapons manufacturer
All footage was recorded in game by me in Star Citizen Alpha 3.3 & 3.4 within the sandbox "Universe" or "Crusader" game mode in 4k 21:9, 3440×1440.
Check out my other videos:
TEST Squadron Organization within Star Citizen
"Test Squadron – Best Squadron"
Boulevard St Germain by Jahzzar
and licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license:
Main song credit:
NEVERNOT by P C III
and licensed under a Attribution 4.0 International license:
SYSTEM SPECS at time of recording:
- CPU: i7-8700k
- RAM: Team-Vulcan 32GB (2 × 16GB) DDR4-2400
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
- Primary Monitor: ViewSonic XG2700-4K 27" 60Hz IPS 4K UHD 2160p FreeSync
- Secondary monitor: 1920×1080 Asus something something
- MB: MSI – Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON
- OS: Windows 10 on its own SSD: 250 GB 850 EVO
- Star Citizen is on an Intel Optane 900P SSD 280 GB