I’d like to show you a new project I have been working for the past weeks.
RSI Companion is a powerful but simple browser extension with a clear goal: Display and format data from https://robertsspaceindustries.com/
It can be set up on:
- Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kopamahnjkchmgjkoejfconipkclhibf/
- Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/rsi-companion/
This tool allows you to:
- Comm-Link: Get latest News from RSI website
- Spectrum: Get latest CIG threads and notification (on threads replies but also new chat message or friend invite).
- Ships: Easily view and search thru ship list. Also, you may have an overview of your hanger and your In-Game ships (including loaners)
- Buy Back: View and Search all your buy back pledges in one place.
- Contacts: Manage your contacts and Copy them into PTU
- Organizations: View and Follow Organization members
- Roadmap: View latest roadmaps for SC & SQ42 (including difference from previous week)
In order to use the application, you need to have an RSI account and be connected on RSI website. That’s it!
Disclaimer : Your RSI data are accessed only locally and are not sent to any third party application.
And, to be clear: you don’t have to login in the application with your RSI credentials. You simply need to be authentified in the RSI website with the same browser.
I think the best way for me to gain your trust is to share 100% of the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/waibcam/RSI_Companion
By the way, if you feel that you can contribute (for bug reports or helping me out developing new features), great! Just read the dedicated area on GitHub first: https://github.com/waibcam/RSI_Companion/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
I have a lot of ideas already to make this tool better and better but I think it’s a decent start.
I really put my heart coding this for me, my friends, my corporations and the community. I truly hope you’ll like it!
If you do, please upvote my post and feel free to comment anytime :-)
See you in the verse!