Crusader Transport Simulator, text-based cargo hauling for Star Citizen 2.6.3
Crusader Transport Simulator is a text-based companion for Star Citizen cargo hauling, which you can play either standalone or alongside Star Citizen’s 2.6.3 Persistent Universe. Get cargo jobs from the app, do them in Star Citizen, get paid, and buy your own ships. I started this in February, and figured it could be released well before 3.0 was, but it took a lot longer than I thought. Still coming out before 3.0, barely!
- Download it here: https://github.com/scaires/crusader-transport-sim
- New to CTS? Check out the introduction, installation, and tutorial playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh8DS9twpRSCsP-uFNloe9ZDkonpI_7ZC
- For questions, feedback, and discussion, visit the CTS Discord: https://discord.gg/HABqM8E
- Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/AlLaR
- Spectrum post: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/57219/thread/test-out-crusader-transport-simulator-a-text-based
Thanks for trying it out! Would love to hear your feedback. :)