The P-72 Archimedes is an ultralight luxury racing spacecraft developed by Kruger Intergalactic and spun off of the P-52 Merlin. Roberts Space Industries sponsored development of the design to pair with their Constellation Phoenix luxury spacecraft. While visually similar to the Merlin, the Archimedes features additional luxury styling and a special focus on performance realized through the use of lighter hull materials and an additional power plant intake.
- Kruger Intergalactic is a Human spacecraft, weapons, and spacecraft component manufacturer first founded on Borea (Magnus II). They started in 2558 as a custom spacecraft and weapons component maker, ...
- kruger intergalactic
- spacecraft manufacturer
- spacecraft component manufacturer
- weapon component manufacturer
- weapons manufacturer
- castra ii
- The Constellation Phoenix is a luxury touring variant of the Constellation line of multi-crew spacecraft manufactured by Roberts Space Industries (RSI). The interior of the Phoenix includes high-end c...
- constellation phoenix
- constellation phoenix emerald
- constellation series
- roberts space industries (rsi)
- human spacecraft