- Developing System
- Fair Chance Act
- Freeman Act
- Historical Truth Act of 2941
- Human-Xi'an Trade Initiative (HuXa)
- Life/Labor-Style Employee Contract
- Messer Era War Crimes Trials
- Military Reorganization Act of 2793
- Privately-Owned World
- Production System
- Sentient Rights
- United Empire of Earth Citizen
- United Empire of Earth Civilian
- The Freeman Act is a piece of legislation passed cooperatively by all governments on Earth (Sol III) in 2281 that created a lottery system to grant land and mineral rights to potential colonists of th...
- The Human-Xi’an Trade Initiative (HuXa) is a 2947 trade agreement between the United Empire of Earth (UEE) and the Xi’an Empire (SaoXy’an). Spearheaded by ImperatorKelos Costigan(b:2855 - present), it...
- The Fair Chance Act is a United Empire of Earth (UEE) law passed by the Senate in 2795, in the wake of the Massacre of Garron II (2792). Sponsored by ImperatorErin Toi, it created a new status for pla...