- Developing System
- Fair Chance Act
- Freeman Act
- Historical Truth Act of 2941
- Human-Xi'an Trade Initiative (HuXa)
- Life/Labor-Style Employee Contract
- Messer Era War Crimes Trials
- Military Reorganization Act of 2793
- Privately-Owned World
- Production System
- Sentient Rights
- United Empire of Earth Citizen
- United Empire of Earth Civilian
- The Life/Labor-style employee contract is a controversial legal agreement that gives a corporation a high degree of control over employees in exchange for housing, medical support, and the provision o...
- The Fair Chance Act is a United Empire of Earth (UEE) law passed by the Senate in 2795, in the wake of the Massacre of Garron II (2792). Sponsored by ImperatorErin Toi, it created a new status for pla...
- A Citizen is a resident of the United Empire of Earth (UEE) who has actively taken a role in making the UEE better. Often this can be achieved through military service, the performance of exemplary co...