- The Third Imperial Age, ruled by House Kr.ē, is the Xi’an Empire’s (SaoXy'an) current dynasty. It began in II.1824 (1377) with the selection of U.e’o se Kr.ē as the new Emperor, roughly a century afte...
- In the 21st and 22nd centuries (2038-2157), population levels on Earth (Sol III) began to rise beyond sustainable capacity. Pollution, overcrowding, dwindling resources, and famine affected all nation...
- The Dark (II.1706 - II.1824; 1225-1377) was a period at the end of the Second Imperial Age in which the Xi’an had no ruling Imperial House. Due to the destruction caused by the Spirit Wars (II.961 - I...
Commonly Used With
- first imperial age2 articles
- house kr.ē2 articles
- house kr.ē1 article
- house ru’a4 articles
- house xy.ō2 articles
- house xy.ō1 article
- human colonial expansion era4 articles
- human history5 articles
- human overpopulation era1 article
- kr'thak4 articles
- li'tova2 articles
- messer era25 articles
- second imperial age4 articles
- spirit wars5 articles
- the dark1 article
- third imperial age4 articles
- united empire of earth13 articles
- xi'an empire7 articles
- xi'an service2 articles
- xi'an-human cold war4 articles