#fair chance actAll articles
- Sentient rights is a moral principle that states all sentient beings are entitled to basic rights and legal protections. These rights are understood as inherent and inalienable, and applicable to any ...
- Genesis II, a richly biodiverse world, is home to at least five species that have evolved to varying stages of development. Two such groups, an ocean-dwelling, cephalopod group and a land-dwelling, av...
- The Osoians are a developing civilization indigenous to Oso II. They are in an early stage of development, having discovered tools and weapons, and created villages with free-standing dwellings. Langu...
Commonly Used With
- developing civilizations2 articles
- developing system1 article
- erin toi2 articles
- extant civilizations8 articles
- genesis ii1 article
- inhabitants of genesis ii1 article
- kellog ii2 articles
- laws2 articles
- massacre of garron ii6 articles
- messer era27 articles
- orm1 article
- oso ii1 article
- osoians1 article
- perry line pact2 articles
- sentient rights1 article
- uee imperator16 articles
- uee law5 articles
- uee legal definition4 articles
- xis2 articles