#microtech (company)All articles
- microTech is a manufacturer of a variety of electronics, digital displays, software, and computers, including the mobiGlas wearable computer. Founded on Earth (Sol III) in 2782 by programmer Magnus To...
- microTech (Stanton IV) is the fourth and farthest planet from the sun in the Stanton system, United Empire of Earth (UEE). Located at the outer edge of the system's habitable zone, microTech is mostly...
- Magnus Tobin (2756 - 2912) is the founder of microTech and the architect behind the company’s purchase of Stanton IV from the United Empire of Earth (UEE). Upon receiving his Equivalency, he entered ...
Commonly Used With
- computer manufacturer2 articles
- electronic consumer goods manufacturer1 article
- habitable52 articles
- habitable planet50 articles
- magnus tobin1 article
- microtech (planet)6 articles
- mobiglas2 articles
- personal computer1 article
- pico the penguin1 article
- spacecraft component manufacturer15 articles
- stanton iv6 articles
- stanton system11 articles
- toys1 article
- uee planet139 articles