- The Third Imperial Age, ruled by House Kr.ē, is the Xi’an Empire’s (SaoXy'an) current dynasty. It began in II.1824 (1377) with the selection of U.e’o se Kr.ē as the new Emperor, roughly a century afte...
- Tao’yusao T.uēng se Kr.ē (Emperor T.uēng Kr.ē) is the current Emperor of the Xi’an Empire. Crowned in 2643, Emperor Kr.ē was one of the architects behind the first resolution to end the Xi’an-Human C...
- The Dark (II.1706 - II.1824; 1225-1377) was a period at the end of the Second Imperial Age in which the Xi’an had no ruling Imperial House. Due to the destruction caused by the Spirit Wars (II.961 - I...
Commonly Used With
- akari-kr.ē treaty4 articles
- emperor kr.ē3 articles
- eras8 articles
- house kr.ē2 articles
- house kr.ē1 article
- house xy.ō1 article
- kr'thak4 articles
- second imperial age4 articles
- spirit wars5 articles
- tao’yusao t.uēng se krē1 article
- the dark1 article
- xi'an empire7 articles
- xi'an house7 articles
- xi'an imperial house3 articles