#united nations of earthAll articles
- The United Nations of Earth (UNE) was the first Human unified government, founded in 2380, shortly after the first planet outside the Sol system was successfully terraformed. The world leaders of the ...
- The Senate is a governing body responsible for writing, evaluating, amending, and passing or rejecting legislation, setting the governmental budget on a yearly basis, advising the Imperator. It is com...
- The United Nations of Earth Council was the ruling body of the United Nations of Earth (UNE) government from its inception in 2380 until the advent of the United Planets of Earth (UPE) in 2523. It was...
Commonly Used With
- human government13 articles
- senate1 article
- une council1 article
- united empire of earth13 articles
- united planets of earth5 articles