“In Life; there are Wolves, Sheep, and Sheep Dogs. We are the Sheep Dogs…”
WHERE WE HAVE BEEN:
ACES HIGH [ACESHI] was founded in 2011. We are based in the United States, Mid Atlantic Region. We are actively seeking and recruiting European, Asian, and Australian citizens to round out our International Organization. Many of our core officers and members have been with us for years. We have primarily been centered around coordinated atmospheric aerial combat in the 20th and 21st centuries. Many of our founding officers and members are dedicated flight simmers, and real life pilots with loads of detailed atmospheric flight knowledge. The organization has been managed via a paramilitary command structure from it’s inception, so we shall carry that into our exploits within the Star Citizen Universe. MILSIM role play is not what we do here. With that, Hard Core combat pilots are not in short supply within ACESHI.
We presently host a combined total of approximately 800 members. ACES are playing the three Wargaming.net titles – World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, and World of Warships. We host singular gaming titles such as Armored Warfare, and War Thunder. We also fly within flight simulations such as Digital Combat Series (DCS) and IL-2 BoS (Battle of Stalingrad). The vast majority of our present membership are highly trained in aerial dog-fighting and ground attack coordination. Many of these members are now migrating into the Star Citizen Alpha with the officer team to learn about combat piloting in the vacuum of space, as well as the many other trade mechanics coming online within the Persistent Universe as we progress through the Alpha, Beta toward Commercial Release.
WHERE WE ARE GOING:
ACESHI officers and members have gathered an impressive number and variety of ships in SC Alpha. Many of the officer owned ships shall be made available for organization member use within our Organization Hangars. We are attempting to acquire a workable contingent fleet of industrial type ships to assist the membership and organization in the UEC (United Earth Credit) earning, and reputation building process. Our approach is that ongoing industrial pursuits by any organization in Star Citizen will require constant org provided escort and logistical support, in order to remain profitable and meaningful. Our core concept is this cooperative model, utilizing our pre-existing extensive aerial combat experience as a foundation will provide an excellent base for growth into the Universe.
ACESHI shall be a Self Sufficient Organization. Our multiple inner-org industrial disciplines benefiting greatly from the highly effective protection our Security Task Force provides on a 24 hour basis. This high level of protection shall allow our resource gathering efforts to be highly profitable and effective, and shall promote higher level profit sharing potential for all members, no matter the ACESHI division they may find themselves participating in. We seek to explore together, learn together, fight together, and earn together. This is the ACESHI cooperative mentality which continues on from our founding.
We see this platform as the ‘future’ of PC gaming, and wish to become an integral part of it at it’s inception.
Here are some of the ships we have accumulated for org use, and those owned by our presently backing members:
- Aegis Dynamics – Javelin Destroyer = 7 – Designed for use by the UEE military, the Javelin is a massive, modular capital ship that can be appropriated for entrepreneurial use. With a detailed interior, plenty of modular room options and a high crew capacity, the Javelin is a ship intended for group play. We shall need ‘many’ able bodied crewmen for these ships! This is the Largest Player Purchasable, non-persistent, Capital Ship in Star Citizen.
- Aegis Dynamics – Idris-M Frigate = 5 – Larger than a bomber but smaller than a ship of the line, frigates occupy an interesting space in the pantheon of warships. While they lack the heavy armor and the capital weaponry of a cruiser, frigates are more maneuverable and are highly configurable. This is a Capital Class Warship!
- Aegis Dynamics – Idris-P Frigate = 21 – A Mark II “Peacekeeper” variant developed for the UEE patrol services, the Idris-P strips the standard ship’s ship-to-ship gun and spinal mount in favor of additional cargo capacity and superior speed. This is a Capital Class Ship!
- Aegis Dynamics – Reclaimer = 26 – The Aegis Reclaimer is an industrial salvage ship. Equipped with a reinforced cargo bay, a long-range jump drive and launch pods for unmanned drones, the Reclaimer is an ideal ship for taking advantage of deep space wrecks. Tractor beams, floodlights, scanner options and docking ports round out the tools on this capable, utilitarian spacecraft.
- Aegis Dynamics – Retaliator = 37 – Long Range Modular Platform. Variants include: Heavy Bomber, Marine Drop Ship, Extended Range Armored Personnel Transport, and Armored Cargo Transport.
- Aegis Dynamics – Redeemer = 30 – A heavily armed/armored Gunship used for the delivery of Star Marine parties to FPS combat whenever/wherever needed, then linger in support. These will be primary escort ships to ensure the safety of our industrial assets.
- Aegis Dynamics – Vanguard Warden = 52 – A hard-charging bulldog of a fighter which features extensive forward-mounted weaponry designed to tear through the shields and armor of other spacecraft. So-named because their multiple-jump range allows them to form the vanguard of any military expedition, Vanguards have seen extensive service against the Vanduul.
- Aegis Dynamics – Vanguard Sentinel = 21 – The Vanguard Sentinel is a ship that’s designed to fight smart instead of taking enemies head on. The conversion features an AR cockpit, an external e-War pod, decoy missiles and a set of EMP charges. Vanguard Sentinels often provide necessary combat support for combined operations. A lone Sentinel assigned wild weasel tasks is frequently paired with Harbinger bombers and Warden escorts for large attack missions.
- Aegis Dynamics – Vanguard Harbinger = 19 – The Vanguard Harbinger is Earth’s standard fighter-bomber, converting the standard Warden model’s escape pod into a potent bomb bay. The extended range of the Vanguard and the relatively small profile mean that it can go where carrier-based planes or larger strategic bombers don’t… and then strike hard and make it back to frontier bases. The Vanguard Harbinger is a powerful bomber that can operate out of the roughest forward operating bases.
- Aegis Dynamics – Vanguard Hoplite = 8 – The Vanguard Hoplite is a cross between the winning Vanguard deep space fighter and a dedicated boarding ship. Adapting the reliable design for amphibious operations, the Hoplite is the perfect tool for inserting an armored strike team with enough firepower to get them out again.
- Aegis Dynamics – Sabre = 87 – Part of Aegis Dynamics’ Phase Two of new ship models, the Sabre was designed as a space superiority fighter for those situations where you need to leave a lighter footprint. While no one will deny the Hornet’s place as the UEE Navy’s brawler, the Sabre offers an elegant and nimble alternative to handle an ever-evolving combat landscape. Designed to be a rapid responder, the Sabre is more than capable of establishing battlefield dominance for any number of combat sorties.
- Aegis Dynamics – Gladius = 54 – Short Range Light Space Superiority Fighter. The Gladius is an older design which has been updated over the years to keep up with modern technology. In military circles, the Gladius is beloved for its performance and its simplicity. A fast, light fighter with a laser-focus on dogfighting, the Gladius is an ideal interceptor or escort ship.
- Aegis Dynamics – Avenger Stalker = 116 – Initially designed as Aegis’ frontline carrier ship for the military, the Avenger Stalker took a different path, ultimately having a long and storied career as the standard patrol craft of the UEE Advocacy. Utilizing its cargo hold for prisoner transport, the Avenger features a sturdy, reliable hull and the capacity for larger-than-expected engine mounts. This is the standard Avenger chassis with the Stalker Prisoner Transport module pre-installed.
- Aegis Dynamics – Avenger Titan = 50 – Lacking the Prisoner Cells of the Stalker or the EMP Generator of the Warlock, the Titan’s hold is free to carry cargo. Couple that available space with the Avenger’s tried and true combat abilities and you’ve got a light cargo hauler that’s more than capable of handling itself in a fight. This is the standard Avenger chassis with the Titan Cargo Module pre-installed.
- Aegis Dynamics – Avenger Warlock = 8 – The Avenger Warlock was built towards a single design philosophy: stop ships, don’t destroy them. Probably the closest to a non-lethal fighter, the Warlock is outfitted with a Behring REP-8 EMP Generator, capable of emitting a powerful electromagnetic wave to disable any electronics unfortunate enough to be within the blast radius. This is the standard Avenger chassis with the Warlock EMP module pre-installed.
- Anvil Aerospace – Crucible = 22 – A so-called “flying toolbox,” the Crucible is Anvil Aerospace’s first dedicated repair ship. Featuring a rotating control bridge and a detachable pressurized work-space, the Crucible is a versatile mobile garage equipped with repair arms, a drone operation center and all the equipment needed to overhaul a damaged craft back into fighting shape.
- Anvil Aerospace – Carrack = 54 – The Anvil Carrack features reinforced fuel tanks for long-duration flight, an advanced jump drive, and a dedicated computer core for jump charting operations. Originally a military exclusive, the Carrack is now available for civilian use. On-board accommodations include crew medical and repair facilities, and a mapping-oriented sensor suite.
- Anvil Aerospace – F7C-M Super Hornet = 105 – Short Range Medium Space Superiority Fighter. These shall be one of the ‘bread & butter’ escort militia ships we deploy to keep our industrial assets secure.
- Anvil Aerospace – F7C-R Hornet Tracker = 14 – If the Ghost is made to hide, the Tracker is made to seek. The F7C-R Tracker boasts an advanced radar suite making it ideal for deep-space explorers who require depth and accuracy in their scan packages. Local militia and larger merc units will also repurpose Trackers to act as mobile C&C ships for their squadrons.
- Anvil Aerospace – F7C-S Hornet Ghost = 37 – Short Range Medium Space Superiority Fighter. The Ghost is the ‘Stealth Version’ of the Hornet variants.
- Anvil Aerospace – F7C Hornet = 33 – To the enemy, it is a weapon never to be underestimated. To allies, it’s a savior. The F7C Hornet is the same dependable and resilient multi-purpose fighter that has become the face of the UEE Navy. The F7C is the foundation to build on and meet whatever requirements you have in mind.
- Anvil Aerospace – T3A Gladiator = 22 – Short Range Medium Torpedo Bomber. These also shall be the ‘heavy hitting’ escort militia ships we deploy to keep our industrial assets secure. The civilian model of the Gladiator appeals to those that want explore the ‘Verse with a bit of added security. Supporting a maximum of two the Gladiator is perfectly equipped to explore and fight with or without a wingman. The Civilian model allows pilots to choose between an extra cargo hold or a bomb bay.
- Anvil Aerospace – U4A-3 Terrapin = 38 – Presenting the Anvil Aerospace U4A-3 Terrapin-class Scanning/Exploration Ship. The Terrapin was developed near the end of the 28th century to serve as the first ship in the Empire’s defensive restructuring of the Navy. The Terrapin’s watchword is protection, with extensive shield systems and armor layers designed to provide the maximum possible defense for pilot and crew. While it lacks the maneuverability of a dedicated fighter, it does maintain an advanced, hard-hitting array of weapons intended to keep the most fearsome Vanduul raider at bay.
- Anvil Aerospace – A4A Hurricane = 26 – Big things do come in small packages: the Hurricane is a fighting spacecraft that packs a deadly punch into a slight fuselage. The spacecraft compensates for its lack of creature comforts with its powerful armament: six guns capable of blasting their way through nearly anything. Hurricane pilots have yet to find an enemy shield they can’t knock down.
- Aopoa – Xi’An – Khartu-Al = 24 – Alien Xi’An (pronounced “Shee An”) scout ship. The Xi’An Aopoa corporation manufactures an export model of the Qhire Khartu, the Khartu-al, for sale to human civilians as a dedicated scout/explorer. The export model features the same Xi’an maneuvering rig, but control surfaces modified for human use and a more limited armament.
- ARGO Astronautics – MPUV-1C Cargo = 38 – The ARGO Astronautics MPUV-1C Commonly ‘Argo Cargo’ – The ARGO Astronautics MPUV-1C (commonly ‘Argo Cargo’) is a dedicated merchant transfer ship, and ubiquitous intergalactic stevedore. Vast numbers of Argo Cargos are responsible for loading and unloading goods onto massive long-haul transports and miners that cannot otherwise land on planets or drydocks, such as the Hull D and the Orion. Some captains choose to own and operate their own Argo, while others pay privately owned ships operating as port services a rental fee for performing the unloading process.
- ARGO Astronautics – MPUV-1P Personnel = 22 – The ARGO Astronautics MPUV-1P (commonly ‘Argo Personnel.’) This version of the Argo is geared towards a simple but incredibly important responsibility: expedient movement of people from place to place. The UEE Navy uses MPUV-1Ps extensively, and any new recruit can likely recall those terrifying moments in which such a ship carried them to their first space assignment. In civilian hands, Argo Personnel ships are adapted for everything from standard taxi services to use as makeshift combat dropships. The ARGO is capable of carrying up to eight humans and their equipment.
- Banu – Merchantman = 33 – Banu (alien) technology. A very large trade and cargo hauling vessel. This baby is heavily armed and defended on its own! She can hold her own in lawless space! Banu traders are renowned for their merchant prowess, traveling the space lanes and trading with everyone from humans to the Vanduul! Their sturdy, dedicated trading ships are prized beyond all other transports, sometimes passing from generation to generation of Banu.
- Consolidated Outland – Mustang Alpha = 83 – Entry Level Starter Ship Packages. Maneuverable, upgradable, utilitarian vessels. Capable of short range escort operations, exploration, and small cargo missions.
- Consolidated Outland – Mustang Beta = 18 – Entry Level Starter Ship Packages. Maneuverable, upgradable, utilitarian vessels. Capable of medium range escort operations, exploration, and small cargo missions.
- Consolidated Outland – Mustang Delta = 19 – The militarized variant of the Mustang. Enhanced armor, low signature, upgraded hardpoints, rocket pods, and a standard jump engine will make this a quite effective escort.
- Consolidated Outland – Mustang Omega = 12 – Consolidated Outland teamed up with custom tuning company Accelerated Mass Design to create a limited edition racer that features a ramped up fuel intake for faster recycling of the ship’s already impressive boost system. To cap off the collaboration, AMD enlisted resident underground artist Sektor8 to design the dynamic paint job. We own them because ~ they are a blast!
- Consolidated Outland – Mustang Gamma = 9 – Consolidated Outland’s design and engineering teams have managed to tweak and refine the Mustang into an admirable racer. The end result, the Mustang Gamma, has smooth acceleration, and power on demand thanks to an innovative package featuring three powerful Magma Jet engines for maximum thrust. We own them because ~ they are a blast!
- Crusader Industries – Genesis Starliner = 6 – The Genesis is yet another landmark in Crusader Industries’ proud history of transport designs. This ship utilizes award-winning manufacturing techniques and the highest quality parts to create one thing; a next-generation passenger ship at a price that won’t break your budget. Crusader Industries’ proprietary NeoG engine technology offers some of the most efficient flight for a ship of its size.
- Drake Interplanetary – Caterpillar = 43 – Drake maintains that the Caterpillar, a sprawling, modular spacecraft which appears at least somewhat like its namesake, is for legitimate commerce and extended search and rescue missions… but at the end of the day, the Caterpillar is truly the evil twin of the Freelancer.
- Drake Interplanetary – Herald = 39 – Speedy and Secure Information Runner. For when the data must get to intended destination ‘unhacked’ on the normal comms relays.
- Drake Interplanetary – Cutlass Black = 47 – A ‘Hardy All Arounder.’ A General purpose, highly adaptable, highly customizable, freelancing vessel.
- Drake Interplanetary – Cutlass Red = 21 – The space ambulance! Tractor beam, upgraded docking collar, and a well apportioned medical suite on board make this support ship a must have.
- Drake Interplanetary – Cutlass Blue = 22 – Sleek, mean, and royal. The Cutlass Blue adds missiles, a more aggressive engine, and Durasteel holding cells in the cargo bay to the standard model. The Cutlass Blue is the outworld militia standard ship of choice for patrols.
- Drake Interplanetary – Buccaneer = 45 – The Buccaneer has been designed from the ground up to fly and fight the way you live. No leather interiors or hyper pillows here: the ‘Bucc is a scrapper designed to maneuver and fight above its weight class. This rough-and-tumble frontier fighter can be maintained in the worst of conditions in order to keep real, working space crews alive.
- Drake Interplanetary – Dragonfly = 172 – The Drake Dragonfly is the perfect snub ship for anyone looking to live on the edge. With nothing separating the pilot from the dangers of space, the Dragonfly is as much an adventure as a ship! Dual-mode conversion allows the Dragonfly to operate on the ground or in space, and a rear-facing second seat means you can even take a passenger! This exclusive Yellowjacket version is available only for the concept sale.
- Esperia – Tevarin Prowler = 14 – Named after the UPE military designation, the Prowler is a modernized version of the infamous Tevarin armored personnel carrier. Esperia’s astro-engineers were given unmitigated access to study original versions of the ship recently discovered in the Kabal system to help meticulously reconstruct the vehicle. Now, the Prowler is the perfect fusion of two cultures: the elegance and effectiveness of the Tevarin war machine combined with the reliability of modern Human technology.
- Esperia – Vanduul Glaive = 8 – Vanduul ‘Ace Pilot’ preferred medium fighter. A limited run of 1000 were produced by Esperia for private distribution. These ships are human built ‘mock-ups’ of Vanduul technology, assigned to Aggressor Test Squadrons. Combat capability is HIGH.
- Esperia – Vanduul Blade = 5 – Vanduul Light fighters, designation “Blade,” are often used as scouts and first wave assault crafts. Over the decades of conflict, they have been increasingly used to take out comm arrays and early warning systems. They have also served well as skirmisher units due to their speed allowing them to chase down any ships attempting to flee the area. If engaged, expect the Blade to try to utilize it’s speed and agility to wear down your defenses.
- Kruger Intergalactic – P-52 Merlin = 68 – Speedy and highly maneuverable snub fighter. These come with the Constellation Andromeda and Aquila variants. They are also available as stand alone ships.
- Kruger Intergalactic – P-72 Archimedes = 41 – If you’re looking for something a little more agile, blaze among the stars with Kruger Intergalactic’s P-72 Archimedes. Whether for added security, exploring a system or simply the joy of flying, the Archimedes is the perfect companion snub craft. Featuring an extra intake and a lighter hull than its sister ship, the Archimedes delivers exceptional handling and boost capabilities in a sleek package you’ll want along for the ride.
- MISC – Endeavor – All Classes = 13 – Musashi Industrial & Starflight Concern is proud to present the Endeavor-class research vessel, a fully modular space platform designed to be adapted for a variety of scientific and medical tasks. Initially developed as a floating laboratory, the MISC Endeavor can be outfitted for everything from spatial telescopy to use as mobile hospital.
- MISC – Starfarer Gemini = 36 – This vessel is an Aegis military variant of the classic MISC Starfarer. A relatively large, 7 crewman, armored, fueling, refining, hydrogen collection ship. This ship shall support org wide deep space missions with refueling and heavily armored presence.
- MISC – Starfarer = 12 – The Starfarer differs from traditional bulk freighters in one key way: it is a dedicated fuel platform. The Starfarer is designed not only to load, store and protect fuel stasis units, it is designed to take in space-borne hydrogen and then refine it for use without landing. The Starfarer can be used to ferry traditional bulk cargo pods (see diagram) but in such cases the fuel refining equipment would be useless. This equipment is modular and can be swapped out for another mission package for dry operations!
- MISC – Hull E = 9 – The largest specialized freighter available on the market today, the Hull E is generally owned by major corporations and operated with a high degree of planning. The lack of maneuverability inherent in such a large ship means that anyone planning to operate them should be careful about equipping turrets and providing escort. Their potential load (and modularity) is unparalleled, however: no other ship allows as much room to store goods or to modify towards another role!
- MISC – Hull D = 5 – The Hull D kicks off the larger end of the spectrum with a massive ship built around a rugged frame. The Hull D is affordable enough to be operated by mid-sized organizations and companies. Hull D are often used as flagships for mercantile operations, but their bulk means that they should be operated with escort fighters while not in safe space. The UEE military uses modified Hull D as part of their supply chain, arming and refueling the soldiers on the front line.
- MISC – Hull C = 13 – Often called the most common ship in the galaxy, the Hull C is the most-produced of the range and is considered by many to be the most versatile. Intended to hit the ‘sweet spot’ between the smaller single-person transports and the massive superfreighters that make up the rest of the range, the Hull C offers the expansive modularity of the larger ships while still retaining a modicum of the maneuverability allowed the low end of the range.
- MISC – Hull B = 13 – The Hull B is a more rugged option most often compared to MISC’s own Freelancer. But where the Freelancer is equipped for long range exploration and other roles, the Hull B is a pure cargo transport. Hull B are often used as corporate support ships, and it is not uncommon to spot several in different liveries during a single flight.
- MISC – Hull A = 4 – The smallest, most affordable Hull. The Hull A is great for those just striking out in the galaxy on their own. The Hull A is most similar to the Aurora and Mustang, but lacks the ‘jack of all trades’ nature. Where the others trade cargo capacity for firepower or speed, the Hull A is 100% on-mission transport! Additionally, Hull A (and B) are often used as station-to-orbit ferries.
- MISC – Freelancer MIS = 18 – Long range, auto loading missile variant of the classic MISC vessel.
- MISC – Freelancer MAX = 15 – Long range, heavy haul, dedicated cargo variant of the classic MISC vessel.
- MISC – Freelancer DUR = 32 – The Freelancer DUR variant specializes in exploration. Sacrificing 25% cargo capacity of the standard Freelancer for an enhanced jump drive, a more advanced scanner, and an expanded fuel tank may seem like a bad call to some, but those who value discovery over profit will find it to be their ship of choice.
- MISC – Freelancer = 31 – Long Range, Adaptable, Cargo Vessel. The working man’s class of ship!
- MISC – Reliant – KORE Mini Hauler = 25 – Base 2 seat Vertical/Horizontal Flight Cargo Vessel – Super Neato!
- MISC Reliant – TANA Skirmisher = 7 – Easy to maintain with a rugged construction, the Reliant Tana makes for an ideal choice for frontier and outpost defense thanks to its custom high-yield power plant, stronger shields and additional weapon mounts.
- MISC – Reliant – SEN Researcher = 2 – The Reliant Sen is a versatile mobile science platform; outfitted with long range capabilities to take you further, longer, and an advanced sensor suite. Perfect for the aspiring explorer who wants to whisper their name into the halls of history.
- MISC – Reliant – MAKO News Van = 3 – Enter the Mako, all the flexibility and dependability of a MISC Reliant combined with a state of the art Image Enhancement suite and turret-mounted optics to capture every moment as it happens with the clarity and accuracy that makes headlines.
- MISC – Prospector = 37 – Set out to seek your fortune with the MISC Prospector! For years, the Prospector has been the universe’s preferred mining vessel for solo operators. Featuring MISC’s sleek design sensibility and a bevy of upgraded high-tech mining tools, the 2947 Prospector perfectly balances form and functionality.
- MISC – Razor = 10 – MISC makes a bid for the next Murray Cup with the all-new Razor. This advanced racer features an advanced composite space frame that puts pure speed ahead of everything else… it’s the ship for pilots who want to leave the competition in the dust.
- Origin Jumpworks – 890 Jump = 15 – With an elegant, sleek exterior that belies its spacious interior, the 890 Jump is a true engineering marvel; crafted to impress from every angle by combining a unique, innovative design with the finest materials and the most advanced technology. The result is a vessel that is in a class all of its own, a masterpiece worthy of the name ORIGIN. Comes with 2 bays for fighter/transport craft.
- Origin Jumpworks – 350R = 25 – The combination of a Gangleri BP 707 Standard powerplant with a 300i fuselage re-engineered to accommodate twin Hammer Propulsion HM 4.3 thrusters makes the 350r the fastest personal craft you’ll ever call your own.
- Origin Jumpworks – 325A = 35 – Just because it’s a rough galaxy doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice your comfort: the 325a can come out on top in any dogfight. The 325a features an advanced weapon payload as well as a custom targeting system designed especially for the 325a by WillsOp.
- Origin Jumpworks – 315P = 26 – Exploration is man’s highest calling. Prepare to chart distant horizons with man’s most sophisticated piece of technology, the ORIGIN 315p. Featuring a more robust power plant and a custom scanning package, exclusively designed by Chimera Communications.
- Origin Jumpworks 300i = 11 – If you’re going to travel the stars… why not do it in style? The 300i is Origin Jumpworks’ premiere luxury spacecraft. It is a sleek, silver killer that sends as much of a message with its silhouette as it does with its weaponry.
- Origin Jumpworks – M50 = 26 – Super Speedy, Super Nimble Interceptor!
- Origin Jumpworks – 85X = 59 – Elegantly styled and meticulously constructed, the 85X is a versatile and comprehensive away-vessel that features precision control in and out of atmosphere. Utilizing much of the same thruster technology as the 300 series, it has the power of a racer with the reliability of a touring ship. Whether descending down to the planet surface or taking in the sights of your system, this runabout continues Origin’s proud tradition of turning heads.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Polaris Corvette = 32 – The Polaris is a nimble corvette-class capital ship that packs a powerful punch with a full armament of turrets and torpedoes. Intended for use as both a naval patrol ship and to serve as the flagship of militia operations, Polaris has the capacity to perform search and rescue operations, light strike missions and general security patrols. The Polaris includes the facilities to repair, rearm and refuel a single fighter, light bomber or support ship.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Constellation Phoenix = 19 – A dedicated luxury spacecraft for the discerning star captain. The Constellation Phoenix can be operated as an organization command ship and features a luxurious redesigned interior. Includes a hidden sensor-dampened area for your most precious cargo. The Phoenix comes with a LYNX Planetary Rover and a Kruger P-72 Archimedes Snub-Fighter.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Constellation Aquila = 35 – To explore the Verse and locate resources for ACESHI exploitation. The Aquila come with a VERSA Planetary Rover and a Kruger P-52 Merlin Snub-Fighter.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Constellation Andromeda = 31 – The militarized general workhorse of the Constellation line! The Andromeda comes with a P-52 Merlin Snub-Fighter.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Constellation Taurus = 14 – The cargo hauling variant of the Constellation line.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Orion = 20 – Massive deep space mining centric vessel! We will most certainly be keeping these beasts busy mining valuable ore and minerals. The mining division of ACESHI shall be fully supported at all times.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Aurora ES = 7 – The Aurora is the modern day descendant of the Roberts Space Industries X-7 spacecraft which tested the very first jump engines. Utilitarian to a T, the Aurora is the perfect beginner’s ship: what it lacks in style it makes up for in ample room for upgrade modules.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Aurora LX = 11 – Be proud of your roots with the brand-new Aurora Deluxe, built for the discerning pilot who never forgets where he or she came from. The LX features patent leather interior to guarantee comfort for those long stretches in the deep black.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Aurora MR = 113 – Perhaps you’re looking for something that offers carrying capacity but has combat capabilities too? The Aurora Marque comes with a pair of Behring-quality lasers and a high quality gun cooler system.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Aurora CL = 11 – Customized for mercantile and trading excursions, the Aurora Clipper is the perfect vessel for aspiring entrepreneurs and seasoned traders alike. Swapping a smaller power plant and armor capabilities for an expanded cargo capacity, the Clipper ups the ante for personal merchant craft.
- Robert’s Space Industries – Aurora LN = 38 – With a more robust shield generator and a pair of additional weapon hard points, the Legionnaire is a dedicated combat fighter, built to handle any obstacle the universe can throw at you.
- Vanduul Sythe = 4 – Fast becoming the symbol of the Vanduul Race, the Scythe is the foot soldier in every raid and the target of every human fighter pilot. Featuring a hefty weapons payload, the Scythe’s real asset is its maneuverability, found in the twin main and twelve maneuvering thrusters.
ACES HIGH (ACESHI) AND YOU:
We feel that having a tight knit organization working together to accomplish larger goals in the Verse will be the most profitable and fun for our membership. What we have learned so far points to Star Citizen becoming one of the most prolific team based game clients ever! If you feel the same and want to earn your place in the SC Universe with us, please feel free to contact us at any of the access points denoted below for more details:
- Please apply with the ‘JOIN US NOW’ button on this RSI org page
- We will also need you to register and login on our ACESHI Home Page – PLEASE use your RSI HANDLE as your Enjin ID when creating your account! :)
- Once registered on Enjin, please complete the ACESHI Formal Application
- Download TeamSpeak client @ teampeak3.com – Install – Create a ‘Bookmark’ with this address – aceshigh.teamspeak3.com – Connect to ACESHI Server – Public Lobby Channel :)
- [ACESHI] Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mrRBBZa (Org Text Chat)