Blood-Adders is an old Freelancer clan, created in March 2003. We go by Freelancer release date, since BA was created within a week of the release.
Very Brief History:
We are a very old clan that started back in Freelancer, within a first week of the release actually. Since day one we were hard core pirates and nothing else. At our prime we ruled an entire server with an iron fist. Since then we have spread to multiple games, and will be moving to Star Citizen as soon as it is available.
We are looking forward to calling the dark corners of the Universe our home and all those against us our pray. No trade lane left uninterrupted, no cargo ship left whole. If you feel an itch in your trigger finger or your grin widens with the thoughts of enemies blowing up, contact us, today.
Feel free to register on our forums, visit our team speak server or join us in any other games we play so that we may get to know you better.
We played on many different FL servers. Being so long my memory is a bit fuzy, but here is a list of some of them (in no particular order):
At our prime in FL we held majority of south Sirius under our command. That was when The South Alliance was born and the pirates practically ruled the server. Cpt. America (goodie ones) clans had no chance. Ahh the good ol’ days.
Rules and Regulations
1. No member has the authority to declare wars or alliances. Top Brass members are only ones who have this ability. If a member is approached by a clan (clan asking for alliance/truce/war), that member is required to make a post in Members Area explaining or ask closest Top Brass member before making any decisions.
2. All members are required to respect any server rules placed by the admins. Breaking of these rules will not only mean punishment by admin, but depending on severity of the offense clan suspension is possible as well.
3. All members are required to help a clan member at any given time. We are a clan therefore we are to play as one.
4. Respect of the superior officers is without a question. Disrespect of a higher officer is a ground for suspension. Refer to Command Chain if you are unsure of ranks.
5. All members are required to show good behavior towards enemies and allies alike. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.