Welcome to the Corp. We are a resource and exploration corporation that has its own small outlying R&D and Security groups. We will focus on wealth and industry. Are you looking to be part of a mature group of loyal friends to Trade, Explore, Fight, and carve your and our name into the verse!
Our Board of Directors will unveil our official corporate statements soon. Please come back for updated information.
Interspace Data & Material Requisition Corp.
Welcome to the Corp. We are a resource and exploration corporation that has its own small outlying R&D and Security groups. We will focus on wealth and industry. This is not to say our path is set. Our goals include being flex-able through focus and growth to maintain our fun within the game. We strive to allow groups of friends to group up together for larger multi-crew, multi ship operations. We also welcome solo captain to group and be part of the corp or even run your own operations. Are you looking to be part of a mature group of loyal friends to Trade, Explore, Fight, and carve your and our name into the verse! Well so are we, and we welcome all!
We are all to respect each other, Racist, sexist, homophobic, bashing of any groups is not allowed. If that is a problem to you, please ask for clarification or look elsewhere. ***
Corporate Rules – We all follow the same path
1. We are to be a lawful group.
2. We are to help in anyway we can to further our goals and the social structure we want to be a part of.
3. Respect your corp mates.
We as a group do not want people whom are power hungry to the effect the joy within our own corporation. Membership rank and roles are to help us work as a group. Not all positions will be used depending on size of the org. All members are important and our prime directive is to have fun playing the game.
- You are a recruit. You are to have all the same respect as anyone else in the corp. You will not gave the right to vote in org votes, but you have all other rights within the corp. The period you stay a recruit depends on your activity in the group. This is a position some may be in for a while or may bypass depending on org leadership directives.
Core Member (middle)
– You are a full member of the corp. We never overlook those in our group. A Core member is just as much a part of the family as the founders. Those that are a core part of our group have corp voting rights to make all our voices heard!
Senior Member- A Senior Member has a clear leadership, mastery of a skill, or mastery of ships that allows them to apply their knowledge to a task. They can operate solo, be assigned a group/ship, or pick a team/ship to apply their expertise.
- Mangers are wing leaders – They manage all within the wing and during operations of a wing and even during org level events, they direct all Senior Members and/or lower members under them during those events. The amount of senior members that manage a wing depends on the size of the wing. A minimum of two is required for checks and balances.
- A Director is a position that will help push the organisation’s goals and mission. They can be assigned to any job that would need this level of authority of leadership. This can be a temporary role or a full time position that can operate alone or pick a team to apply that goal. They can not run wings the way a manager does but they can work within the wings to direct a goal that is needed. This must be done with the managers knowledge.
- These are the founders of the org. This is not a rank that gives them more or less power then their role in the org. However Board Members, will first review deep foundation topics. They are responsible to have vetted and worked the topic so they can bring it to the larger group.