REI is an ethical company that follows regulations and is a staunch corporate supporter of the contemporary UEE. It supports politically the Centralist view but services both Transit and Universal clients, as well as others with dozens of political affiliations. In short, REI considers its interests best served if Earth remains the center of the UEE and that the UEE remains a moderate government. Conversely, in the deep of space, REI operational doctrine is flexible enough to operate in shades of grey. It does not tolerate any of its employees engaging in terrorism, nor condones such activities by its clients.
We are here to MAKE history with this company, not talk forever about it.
Welcome, Space Citizen!
We, here at REI, have a simple but effective vision for making this business great: establish a successful trading and exploration operation, and have fun doing so. An efficient hierarchy of management streamlines the system of who trades what, and how. Members of REI can expect a fair, secure salary and a substantial amount of personal/work space.
This company will be one of the biggest in Star Citizen. That means that to achieve our goals, we need dedicated and skilled team members. Over the next few months, we will be hiring talented individuals to various leadership positions; first up, we are looking for someone to take charge of the Resource Management position, or recruitment.
The position must be filled by somebody who is adept at communication,
- Plan recruitment events
- Be up to date on new technologies in the Star Citizen universe, including ships and their respective manufacturers (knowledge of the companies’ origins is preferable).
- Create and manage content for the company webpage.
- Keep the company up to date on new members
- Have effective people skills
- Be creative, and enjoy your job!
Once we are established, the salary for this occupation will be United Earth Credits as long as recruitment goals are met.
We aim to create the best company in all of Star Citizen. See you in the ‘verse!
General Rules and Expectations of REI Members
- All Fleet members will, at all times, represent REI and display their allegiance through the use of proper REI tags (avatars, signatures, etc.). This requirement extends to both the RSI forums and other public or private communications platforms.
- Members are granted the right to rationally and maturely defend themselves, REI, other REI members, and our allies.
- Members are cautioned to not take important matters related to REI into their own hands and are expected to refrain from making any comments or decisions that have not been previously approved by appropriate ranking Staff.
- Members are charged with maintaining the integrity and privacy of information found within REI’s secure forums. Think OPSEC!
- Issues and concerns regarding any REI decisions, members, and allies must be, as soon as possible, brought to the attention of the Officer or Staff member, in private (offline), who is next in your chain of command.
- Members will avoid public confrontations or internal arguments at all costs as it reflects poorly upon not only you, but also upon REI.
- At all times, members of REI will show respect to officers by listening to them and following their lead.
- NEVER undermine the authority of a ranking member.
Fleet Rules and Guidelines:
- All members will, at all times, represent their allegiance to REI through the use of proper REI tags or other approved symbols.
- Under no circumstances can any REI member be a member of an unlawful org or fleet.
- Members are granted the right to defend themselves, REI, other fleet members, and our allies from any acts of aggression that may take place.
- Under no circumstances will it be deemed acceptable to engage allied forces.
- REI members should take initiative and complete tasks assigned to them.
- Members will follow the lead of their command team and complete assigned tasks.