With the coming ability to acquire blueprints and create our own ripoff or improved versions of popular manufacturers' weapons, ships and other goods, how does IP law work in the UEE? As an example of the kind of information I'm asking about: If I was Crusader and I'd spent a billion credits designing the Hercules, I think I would be pretty unhappy to see an unaffiliated group with a base on Hurston had assembled one out of low quality materials, and even slapped our logo on it as though we stand behind their construction quality. Will constructing items with established manufacturers require some sort of license fee? Does Crusader have the ability to declare you a counterfeiter and put a bounty on your head? Or does the UEE not have any formal laws for protecting such things, and it's more "if you can successfully steal the plans, that's a them problem, they should have secured their facility/data better"?