Visit www.clanaod.net for info.
ClanAOD began in 1999 under LiquidSmoke. We are a large international multi-gaming community made up of 3000+ dedicated members across nearly 20 formally supported games and many more informally enjoyed games. We strive to be the best at whatever we do while having a great time. We want every member to enjoy their time and get the most out of every game we offer.
All of us here at the ClanAOD hope to host a large and thriving Star Citizen community that values sharing a fun experience while respecting each other. Our aim as a community is to offer all of our members an enjoyable and socially immersive experience regardless of commitment level or play style. Our goal as an organization is to provide a fun and active community to offer support, advice and a collective knowledge and resources to give our members an advantage in the Star Citizen Universe. Our mission is to have as much fun as possible and achieve success in all our endeavors, individually and as an organization.
AOD is an awesome place for both competitive and casual gamers; we’re all about having fun and kicking @$$ in respectful, organized team play using superior communication and tactical domination. We’ve been providing a place for gamers to make new friends and have fun playing video games for over 15 years and have over 1800 members who play in one of our 8 game divisions.
Whether you’re here just to game and have fun, or you want to take on leadership, recruitment and admin responsibilities, AOD wants you to join our team! We especially want those who want to be an important part of the success of our Star Citizen division. We treat everyone with respect and hold our members to a Code of Conduct. Our focus is on having fun, supporting the team, and carving our names into space-sim history! Whether you want to explore the deepest and darkest corners of the universe or engage in heart-pounding dogfights, become a master merchant or become an industry mogul, AOD is the place for you. Join now!
1. Strive to conduct ourselves in an appropriate manner
2. Offer help to anyone who seeks it, if it is possible
3. Project a positive image of yourself and the AOD clan to others
4. Put the needs of the clan first, above personal goals
5. Support members of AOD
6. Attempt to resolve personal differences directly with the concerned individual(s)
7. Remind other AOD members of expected conduct in a tactful, non- threatening way, and if possible, in private
8. Promote fellowship within the game community
9. Do not condemn or humiliate other clan members
10. Win and lose games honorably, show sportsmanship
11. Maintain AOD loyalty
12. No comments about politics, religion, skin color, or sexual preferences. We are here to play games.