We come together for a single cause and under a single banner. (Dutch Republic).
You all are captain of your own fleet and game.
We will not judge you on your gameplay.
Have fun! That’s why we are here!
We will not divide the player into divisions and we will treat everyone the same.
You are all captain of your own fleet and game.
We also will not judge you on your gameplay.
You are free to fly and stand however you like.
We trust that you know the difficulties in Star Citizen if you decide to go to the pirate’s way of life.
We follow the local law in star citizen.
Star Citizen is diverse and will have many different law’s depending on the system or planet you’re on.
This way everyone can be a captain and fly how he or she likes to fly.
Must not cause drama Most of us graduated high school years ago. Leave the teen
drama in the school halls. Drama will not be tolerated. Negativity is a plague that can take over with even the slightest infiltration. Any negative members have got to go. We’re not expecting players to be happy all the time, but don’t ruin the chat or game for others.
Game handles that trigger offensive behavior won’t be tolerated. Members with names that are abusive, rude, vulgar, racist or insulting will not be allowed to enter or will be removed from the org.
Our focus will be on exploration, trading, mining, Bounty hunting and so much more, we accept members of all trades!
Feel free to join our group to increase our self-sufficiency even further.
To get in contact use our Discord channel for your needs!
Dutch Republic Discord
We are a band of nobleman that came together for a single cause under a single banner. (The Dutch Republic)
Read this and have fun.
1. Have fun together.
2. Respect each others opinions.
3. When it comes to our code of conduct, Founders and Vorta’s have the final word.
4. Use the channels like they were meant to.
5. Your Discord handle has to be equal to your RSI/Star Citizen handle.
6. Don’t be rude, racist, vulgar or sexist.
7. No Trolling or other hate-based chat ( in game and/or in Voice Comms ).
8. No posting of Hentai and/or Pornography and other inappropriate-based chat
9. Promoting a different Org is not allowed.
10. Spying is reason for instant removal.
11. Keep the use of @ here, everyone, (name) to a minumum.
12. If you have not enlisted to the Dutch Republic after 14 days of joining our Discord we reserve the right to remove you from the server
Anyone that doesn’t adhere to these rules will be penalized according to the severity of the violation.
Captain Founder ————: Are the protectors, planners and structure givers of the Dutch Republic.
Captain Vorta ——————: Are moderators, listeners, peacekeepers.
Captain Mision Giver —: Helps the Captains to give structure to the missions.
Captain Bot Master ——: Is the person that makes the bots tick
Go for more info to our structure en role lay out when you have a played.
Captain ———————: Can write and give info, chat, Voice everywhere
Associate Captain: Can write almost everywhere except in the information chat. but you can read it
Associate —————-: On the forum in star citizen
Every member can move a member from or to a channel.
We have a very active forum on spectrum so the info doesn’t get lost in the never-ending history of Discord, feel free to use it.
Also, on Discord we use an Ideas chat. Every member can put in their ideas, no matter what!
Captain with Citizenship ———: With SQ 42
Captain -——————————————: Without SQ 42
Associate Captain ———————: Equal to Captain, (is basically a friend)
Associate —————————————: Almost Equal to Captain
Feel free to assimilate us into your brain ;-)
This is how we, the Founders, see this wonderful group of nobleman!
To get in contact use our discord channel for your needs!
Dutch Republic Discord
- Non Dutch Speakers can only be an Associate Captain when there is a treaty agreement between the party’s (there can be exceptions!)
- Only a main Captain of the Dutch Republic can be an Ambassador for another Org, When approved by the Founders. ( Dutch Republic Structuur en rol lay-out )
- Dutch Republic will try to appoint an ambassador in the other org, this is of course expected from the other org to have an ambassador appointed to Dutch Republic.
- Why a treaty? Both parties have benefits/Interests when a treaty has been made or need each other in some situations.
- Benefits/Interests can be trading, /import/export, building, escort, security on ships or on the ground.
A new (or an upgraded) org treaty can choose from.
Means your org is trustworthy, it also enables exploration,trading, tactical operations for example.
There will be a wide range of options to make a joint operation if the game provides it.
The spec of the mission will be given when the 2 groups have made up a plan for the operation.
Selling goods and buying, also no aggression towards each other.
Means no aggression towards each other.
Means that your org will not troll, fire at players or do something that will harm the other group of citizens.
Banned members on our blacklist that are still in the other org are excluded from all Dutch Republic Activities!
When a treaty is broken this will lead to the ambassador being removed from the org.
Allied Treaty – United Empire of Earth / UEE
Allied Treaty – Altama Energy Corp
Allied Treaty – The Empire Of Solus
Allied Treaty – Interstellar Network of Trade & Resource Outposts
Allied Treaty – Angry Pixal
Allied Treaty – Warf-ish industries
Allied Treaty – Galactic Robotics Corporation
Dance Tweety, Shotoo, The-Albino, Rovex