2017.09.15 WEBSITE ON ENJIN IS UP AND RUNNING
We’ve added a website to call home, located at the following address. Members are encouraged to drop by and register.
2016.03.01 STRATEGY AND TACTICS Development of new assault tactics for space stations along with strategies for off plane approaches for minimal detection (i.e. hit em hard and hit em fast and don’t let them see you coming).
2015.09.06 – ACTIVE RECRUITING CAMPAIGN Having completed a recent training DET, we are gung-ho towards investing in our future members and building up our core membership. Apply within and stand by for adventure.
2015.05.30 – PUBLIC PUBLICATION OF ITS MANIFESTO AND CHARTER Were now open for business and actively recruiting. The first 12 members are considered founding members, eligible for immediate promotion upon recruitment.
2015.05.24 – FOUNDING OF G3 SOLUTIONS
ABOUT G3 SOLUTIONS:
We follow the three guiding principles of conducting successful operations for our clients and interests.
• Command and Communication
• Logistics and Supply
• Security and Conflict Superiority
Through these three basic tenants we aim to become the best player ran organization, capable to doing more with smaller, lighter foot prints than monolithic military structured organizations.
• To be the front runner of mobile security operations
• Engage in highly profitable operations that benefit our members and associates
• We seek to infiltrate unknown areas of space and facilities in order to gain increased intel on the galactic environment
• 24/7 all year round
• Multiple time zone membership
• Security – To provide top-notch protection on ships, personnel, and equipment.
• Infiltration – To seek out and gather intel on any type of target.
• Adverse Logistical Relief – We get you the goods no matter the odds.
• Scouting Ops – Exploration, plotting jump points, or spying on the target.
We use small fireteams (a three to six player group) to improve small group play and increase the chance of success on mission. It allows flexibility to adapt to the battlefield and overcome its adversity. Expand this concept with three squads focused on a single mission and your stike package is unbeatable.
• Founded by a retired jarhead, GySgt “Hog” Jacobson found a gap in the market between the government military and its civilian counterparts. Originally it was just a one ship operation that was willing to get supplies, personnel, and equipment in and out of hotspots that other companies couldn’t or that the military wouldn’t go into. Since then our assets have increased with hand-picked operators and specialists with military background, ranging from combat veterans, maintainers, intel, pilots, and logistical suppliers. If you absolutely, positively, have to have it overnight and not get blown up doing it, then you’ve come to the right place. Semper Fi.
“We don’t take applicants, we take operators…”
-Gunny Jacobson (UEEMC Retired)
We’re founded on the structure of a military contractor, which means you do what you want, when you want, with who you want, as long as the pay is good and you can smile when you fight. Play with a team of fellow professionals or take on a mission by yourself, what ever works for you. Operations are designed for a small foot print so we can move quicker and be more agile and mobile. If your looking for the safety and security of a large monolithic organization with no chance at calling the shots, then this isn’t for you. We believe in each member having a vote and being able to call the play. So step up and take a shot, lets see what you got nugget. Semper Fi.
Sergeant at Arms
Director of Operations