HellHounds is a small outfit formed from on the base of the namesake training and mentoring company in our parent multi game unit SWG.
Star Citizens in HellHounds prefer to play in a unit less anonymous. We prefer the ‘verse to short Arena Games and try to combine multiple play styles for immersion
Hellhounds was first formed in 2541 Just before the Battle of Idris IV, by ex-military of the ‘Verse who had come to know each other during the long cold war with the XiAn Empire and the 2nd Tevarin war, from before or during their civilian and military occupations.
Throughout the centuries what was a loose cooperation became a small organization centered around the descendants and families of the original founders. With the recent increase in “red” systems and the UEE security concentration on fewer and fewer systems and space routes because of the Synthworld project, as well as in current times the massive economic influx of Xi’An capital in lieu of HuXa the general economic insecurity had made it necessary for former comrades and friends to pool their resources from their various individual undertakings.
Thus the formation of Hell Hounds!
Our DISCORD at: https://discord.gg/Z6CX3PV
Current regions are US/CAN, Europe & Pacifica
Company thread in forums: http://www.starwolfgaming.com/forum/index.php?board=16.0
Our Main Star Citizen unit SWOL – Star Wolves online can be found here.
Code of Code of Conduct Hell Hounds
We fly far; we fly together.
When we hear cries for help; we answer.
We remain vigilant.
When the time comes, we die with honor
1. A unit member is expected to fulfill their designated position to the best of their abilities. In a competitive setting.
2. A unit member is expected to hold their self with honor, respect, and professionalism at all times.
3. A unit member is expected, while on the battlefield, to follow the orders of their superior officer to the best of his or her ability.
Unit members that Commit the following Infractions could be subject to dismissal or removal from the unit.
1. EXCESSIVE USE INSULTING OR HARASSING LANGUAGE DIRECTED TOWARDS AN INDIVIDUAL OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE
2. EXCESSIVE USE OF INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE
3. EXCESSIVE SPAMMING OR TROLLING
4. FREQUENT INSUBORDINATION DURING A COMPETITIVE DROP
Notice will be given a written warning from a superior officer. If three (3) minor infractions are committed within a 30-day period, the offender is removed from the unit.Major Infractions:
1. RACIAL / ETHNIC HARASSMENT
2. SEXUAL HARASSMENT
3. REAL-LIFE VIOLENT THREATS
4. DISTRIBUTION OF REAL-LIFE PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. POSTING CHEATS, HACKS, TROJAN HORSES OR MALICIOUS PROGRAMS
6. Caught cheating by RSI, or a unit member.
In the event that a major infraction has been committed by a member and there is sufficient supporting evidence of the infraction, the aforementioned member will be removed from the unit and banned from accessing the resources of the unit.
Internal Unit Member Rules
1. No Stealing, pillaging, sabotaging, destroying, or otherwise bringing malicious intent or action to other members or their property will be tolerated. We operate as a unit, not as savages. The only exception to this rule is if you are acting in self-defense (this must be proven or you must have a strong case).
2. We will allow profanity, but bullying, racism, sexism, shaming, or other forms of intolerance also will not be tolerated and will result in membership termination as well as being added to our blacklist. We will carry a zero tolerance policy for this sort of treatment of others.
Our DISCORD found at: https://discord.gg/Z6CX3PV
While our parent Org is focused on PMC activities, Hellhounds has combined various roles from simple transport agendas, to trading and up to exploration activities, as well as PMC military activities while being able to secure its own security detail at a fraction of the market costs.
Talk to us on our DISCORD at: https://discord.gg/Z6CX3PV