1. 【Military Division】(Pilots, Escort, Security, Military and Bounty Hunting)
2. 【Exploration Division】(Medical, Science and Astronauts)
3. 【Trade Division】(Transport, Trade and Cargo Hauling)
4. 【Resource Division】(Mining, farming, collecting gas and all other resources)
5. 【Pioneer Division】(Engineering and all related objectives for new establishments/land flipping)
【Captain】 (Leader of any crew or division)
【Commander】(2nd In Command, leader of a specific crew and division)
【Lieutenant】 (Officer – Has authority to engage in all Org activities)
【Astronaut】(Medical, Science and Exploration)
【Imperialist】 (Engineer, Bounty, Security and Military)
【Transporter】 ( Transport, Trade and Cargo)
Future ranks to be added
If you are up to the challenge, and you have gotten this far up in the ranks of HSG. Being a Captain means you know how to work with every division, crew and member. Knows how to pilot any ship and has the authority to lead! Captains are required to login on a daily basis, even if it’s just to check up on org activity. By being a Captain is no easy task but you also have permission to engage in every and all org related activities! If you enjoy monitoring , managing, having authority and enjoy helping members but also want to engage in everything with the org as a leader. Than this rank is fit for you!
Being a Commander is considered a high rank in HSG Star Citizen. If you are to become a Commander it means you are not also a veteran member of HSG, but someone who has an understanding on how to work with every member, division, crew and has authority to lead when a Captain or higher rank is not present. By being a Commander you also must be active very often throughout the week but you also have permission to engage in every and all org related activities, as well as leading a crew and entire division! If you enjoy monitoring , managing, having authority and enjoy helping members but also want to engage in everything with the org. Than this rank is fit for you!
Being a Lieutenant is a considered high ranked officer in HSG Star Citizen. If you are to become a Lieutenant it means you have been a veteran member of HSG who is online and active very often throughout the week and has an understanding on how to work with every division and has authority to lead when a Captain or Commander is not present. By being a Lieutenant you also have permission to engage in every and all org related activities whether if it’s military, security, transport, trade, cargo or even exploration! Lieutenants have the ability to do a little bit of everything in between! If you enjoy monitoring , managing, having authority and enjoy helping members but also want to engage in everything with the org. Than this rank is fit for you!
Being an Astronaut means not also can you be a pilot, but you can be a full on astronaut just like in NASA and explore the universe with a certain group of individuals as you explore the unknown with your crew , just as you would right out of a Star Trek movie! Coming across ancient ruins, and encountering aliens as well as helping establish bases for HSG on unknown and new planets that host life. You also have permission to be a scientist who can do research and create projects in a lab. On the upside of that, you also have permission to be in medical. Which means you can be a doctor too, and make premium pay since well. You’re a doctor! If you aspire to want to travel among the stars and come across mysterious encounters as life reaches out for life for the good or bad just like how they do in Star Trek, than this is the rank for you!
Being an imperialist means you have the ability and permission from the org to act as a pilot and primary soldier for HSG along with many other tasks! Examples! Being an escort, bounty hunter or security guard for others outside of HSG who need to hire extra guns to help secure their ship or players going to and from certain locations for premium pay! You also can act as part of a search and rescue team if needed. If needed in a time of war or battle to go against and fend off pirates for your org or against another org, you will be called to help aid HSG in combat as a soldier who can engage in either both melee or flight combat. If you enjoy going against pirates and being in combat in general. If you have dreams of wanting to become an aspiring ace combat fighter pilot like in the movie “Top Gun”. If you want to be someone who is able to offer assistance for multiple services…Than this is the rank for you!
Being a transporter is very basic yet is a good rank to have if your interests are traveling alone often but you also enjoy making profit while also helping the org make profit. Your key focus as a transporter will be to transport anything from items to even players if they require a transport carry from one planet to another but don’t have the type of ship to do such a job! In return a transporter will have access to all cargo and transport type ships from HSG with covered ship insurance already so you’ll be all set to go no matter how you choose to want to make premium income! If you ever watched the movies of “Transporter”, than this is the rank for you!
Our goal is to become one of the most helpful and friendly Organizations out there, that isn’t just an Organization but a place you can call home.
We’re a group that primarily aims in space exploration, security, transportation, trading, cargo, mining and among many other tasks out there to strive towards to. We seek to become friends with new players to do everything that is possible in the verse, as well as growing as a team and family.
We encourage each member who joins to stay active throughout the week/month for online activity so we can progress as a team.
We look for qualities in players who make them unique, who want to help out others and have a friendly environment everyone can enjoy.
As the end result, we’re all here to have fun and make most out of the game that is possible for future events to come!
All we ask is that you are to respect all the rules of the Organization and we believe we’ll all get along just fine. We hope to see you soon!
1. You must have HSG set as your main Organization to participate in future org related events.
2. If you’re redacted or hidden you will be automatically declined.
3. Anyone invited must have a clean record prior to being invited to HSG and can’t be affiliated with any pirate Organizations.
4. We will run background checks whoever is invited to HSG just to make sure we have a safe and friendly environment!
5. Discord and a working headset.
6. Team player, good vibes and can communicate well with others.
7. Newcomers will automatically be tagged by Officer Jarvis with the default entry role on Discord until it has been decided which rank you are well suited for.
1. Real life comes first.
2. No discussion of politics, religion, or disagreeing with the rules or expectations of HSG.
3. Keep a kind and friendly environment!
4. Help members when it’s needed most!
5. Do not disclose any confidential information related to HSG.
6. Respect all members of HSG.
Insulting or provoking members will not be tolerated, this includes discrimination and online bullying.
7. Respect Officers within the HSG community. If you encounter an issue, please speak with an Officer to have it resolved.
8. Any member of HSG who is intentionally and constantly inappropriate, unreasonable or disruptive will be muted, banned or kicked depending on the severity of the situation.
9. 10% of all earnings will go towards supporting HSG
10. Guild events will usually take place in multiple voice rooms. It is during these times we ask that only Officers or higher ranked members give orders to be followed by those who are participating in the current event or online meetup.
11. last but not least, have FUN and enjoy!
1. Jobs for Org and personal profit, applies for all members.
2. Members have access to the Org hangar and ships once available in-game, pending on his/her rank.
3. Reduced cost on refueling and repairing.
4. Free Health insurance up to X amount, but after a certain sum it will build up in currency. Then transfers to a reduced cost instead of free.
5. Members from the Medical and Transport divisions may charge premium fees for their services to anyone who are not from HSG.
6. Members of HSG can hire Engineers and Imperialists for free, however can charge premium fees for their services to anyone who are not from HSG.
7. Buy or sell Legal/illegal goods, items, pets and weapons directly from within the org of HSG.
Page Under Construction. Please check back soon!
Page Under Construction. Please check back soon!