Hello Citizen, welcome to Northfield!
To learn more about what we do here read the information below
Join our Discord
The first peoples of the North lived there since time immemorial. People from across the sea arrived at different times throughout history, most notably in the year 1497. Since then the North has been a mosaic of people from hundreds of nations on Earth and it is this nature that has crafted our unique Northern identity.
In an effort to expand the North’s influence, it’s government helped fund the fledgling Northfield Corporation, now referred to as simply Northfield, to establish a corporate base and conduct business in some of the further reaches of the universe.
Northfield has now become an important corporation, based from the chilly heights of microTech, conducting operations in its three main divisions: Security, Medical and Industrial (trade, mining, transportation). Originally a crown corporation Northfield has since become a private business, that while maintaining its historical connection to the North, is no longer owned by the government.
As previous inhabitants of the North on Earth we prefer living in the frigid regions of the galaxy, partially because it provides some natural protection from less hardy people, but also because it reminds us of home.
To survive the Northern winter, one needs a body of brass, eyes of glass, and blood made of brandy.
— Louis Armand de Lom d’Arce Lahontan
For a more detailed history of Northfield, including all recent business, click on the following link to guide you to The History of Northfield – Link
Gallog Code: 8dc7e1ff
1. Be an Organization that cares for its members and provides them a safe place to conduct their business in the Verse.
2. Resources (UEC, equipment, vehicles and ships) owned by Northfield will be distributed to help ensure mission efficiency and success.
3. Northfield will be largely law abiding, only operating outside the law when it comes to the safety of our members.
4. Northfield will participate in a variety of trades and industries, assuming it has the resources to do so. However, currently our main focuses currently are (and in this order) Security, Trade, Emergency Medical Services.
5. Northfield will act respectfully to other Organizations, and will try to keep the highest possible standing. Should relationships degrade we will ensure all of our members remain safe and secure.
Striving to help make the universe more positive and safe because we believe that is the key to a brighter future for all.
To create prosperity and provide security for our members and allies from the dangers in the universe.
- Provide safety and success for its members
- Be financially successful as an organisation
- Make the best possible use of Northfields assets (personnel, ships, and other)
- Follow UEE and Local Laws to the utmost of our ability
- Be a stable organisation with skilled and knowledgeable leaders
- Grow to an appropriate number of Members to effectively meet its other goals
- Offer a positive influence to the Universe
Northfield Security Division
Offering many different services, Northfield Security Division (NSD) rely on effective training and many years of experience in the field. Providing everything from V.I.P. protection details, location monitoring, bounty hunting, outpost defense, NSD also is available to be contracted as PMC advisors and reinforcements.
Divided into two groups, ground and air, NSD has an access to an ever growing fleet of proven fighters and other military support vessels, all flown and operated by our highly skilled members. Our members who are a part of NSD are referred to as the Northfield Security Forces (NSF).
Northfield Medical Division
Most commonly found accompanying Northfield Security Forces in their operations or rushing to distress beacons, the Northfield Medical Division (NMD) and their Northfield Medical Units (NMUs) are regularly included in discussions of the top Search and Rescue groups in the ‘Verse.
Trained in personnel retrieval, emergency medical response and combat medical services, NMD is outfitted with top of the line medical equipment and medical ships to complete their work in the quickest fashion.
Northfield Industrial Division
While generally not hired out for use by other groups, Northfield Industrial Division (NID) is the financial driver of Northfield. Operating in a variety of industries, such as trade, mining, salvage and repair, NID provides the members of Northfield plenty of opportunity to make money.
With an industrial fleet boasting a wide array of industry specific vehicles, should you not have your own ship but want to learn to pick up a trade, you will be provided with one. Some of our most numerous industry vessels include Banu Merchantmen, Drake Caterpillars, MISC Prospectors, Greycat ROCs and Argo Moles.
(Last updated February 7th, 2951)
Full membership is granted once you have joined both the Discord and applied on the RSI Website.
1. Members will work together to complete their tasks, when possible.
2. Members treat each other as family, if there is an issue, approach it respectfully and have both sides work to a resolution, the Officers are always at hand to help resolve an issue. Should an issue arise with an Officer, please contact the other Officers to address the issue.
3. We are a legal organization, meaning we follow all local system laws. Yet, we recognize that not all situations can be addressed in a legal way and offer some room to maneuver extra-legally in very specific circumstances. Members are required to advise and discuss any action that is considered illegal as long as operating on behalf of Northfield.
4. Northfield is a strictly anti-piracy Organisation, meaning no acts of Piracy, planned or otherwise, will be tolerated. Other actions such as engagement in slave trading will also not be tolerated.
5. Members will have opportunities to vote and participate during Organization meetings. In meetings various things will be discussed, such as when signing business agreements with other Organizations, conducting certain operations and making decisions about getting involved in military or other conflicts.
6. Members place their fellow members first, but should also treat citizens of other Organizations as respectfully as possible.
Join our Discord to learn more about our Ranks and roles. As you will notice our RSI page ranks only signify which division a person is in. This is because our ranking system is much more robust than what we are allowed here.
(Last updated: September 18th, 2951)