A trustworthy partnership is the key to success
Välkommna till våran discord : https://discord.gg/jawk3Yp5D4
Samt våran allians discord : https://discord.gg/sweumb
Doing some rework on the Manifesto..
1. Forum Guidelines:
Welcome to the forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of the community with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. The forums are for discussion of topics directly related to it’s content. Topics not related to it’s content are subject to deletion. ________________________________________________________________________________
1. No flaming. Debates and disagreements are fine and even encouraged, but incendiary comments and insulting posts are not. This also extends to abusive and offensive language, and circumventing the language filter.
2. No trolling. Bait threads and posts, etc. will be removed.
3. No thread derailing/hijacking. Stay on topic. If you have no interest in the topic, don’t post in it. An anecdote or quip here or there is fine, but don’t go overboard. Posts should further the conversations of topics and topics should be sensible subjects that promote interesting and open discourse and sharing.
4. No racial, cultural, Racist, religious beliefs/creed, or sexual orientation and lifestyle comments. Period. Remember that this is a mixed community with diverse people.
5. Keep the thread topics related to it’s content. We appreciate off the beaten path content, so do so in the Official Off Topic Threads.
6. Don’t post how to glitch or hack the game. This extends into trading of hacked items.
7. No solicitation; financial or otherwise.
8. The moderators and administrators are volunteers who use their free time to keep the forums civil. You can disagree with them but disrespecting them is not an option.
2. Teamspeak Guidelines:
1. Do not shout, whistle, sing or use any type of music bot in the Game Division channels.
2. Do not scream, make random noises or start talking about random topics when joining a Game Division channel.
3. Avoid joining Gaming Channels with Members in them just to have a chat.
4. Do not move members on Teamspeak without permission.
5. Do not spam any members by poking or pm them repeatedly.
6. Avoid talking in languages other than english around other members.
7. Do not constantly change your nickname on Teamspeak (if you want to change your name let an officer know).
8. Changing your Server/Channel Group settings is strictly forbidden! Doing so might lead to a 2 hour ban from our Teamspeak.
9. Live streaming channels are only to be used while streaming. You are not alowed to use them as a private chat channel or AFK channel. Do not join a streaming channel if another member is there. Message the member for permission first! Joining, spam or whisper a member in a Live streaming channel without permission will lead to a 48h ban from our Teamspeak server!
10. DND channels are not to be used if you’re playing alone. If you want to play alone without getting disturbed by any other members then please go to the afk channel or leave teamspeak during that time. This rule does not apply to the Stream DND or the Roleplaying DND.
11. Respect fellow members and use common sence.
3. General Guidelines:
1. Respect: Members will respect each other regardless of their age, gender, nationality, race, religious beliefs/creed, or sexual orientation.
2. Honesty: Members will show dignity, honesty, integrity and will not steal from other members. Any behaviors that goes against this will not be tolerated.
3. Loyalty: Be loyal to the community, as an ITF member, you are not allowed to be part of another clan/community while playing the same game.. If you wish to play with a different clan and/or community of people simply ask to leave the clan.
4. Fun: We are fun based community, we like to keep a smooth and chill atmosphere at all time, we do curse and make jokes but we also respect each other but if you are here to start drama it will not be tolerated.
5. Minimum Age: The current age limit to be recruited as a full member into ITF is 17 years old. If you are caught lying on your application about your age, appropriate action will be taken by member’s of leadership positions. There may be exceptions for people below the age requirement.
6. ITF Officers: ITF Officers are here to provide our members with help and maintain the Code of Conduct. Just like all our Flag Officers the Commissioned Officers always have the final say. Failing to follow an Officer’s order might lead to a temporary ban.