Welcome to the Reclemation Apprehension Coalition
There is a place for anyone within the RAC regardless of skill or resources.
New members check our Spectrum page for Discord details.
We do everything from Exploration to Security.
We are your go to PMC Hire us, and we promise results!
After escaping the tyrannical grip of a most unpleasant non-native dictator, we set about building ourselves and our closest allies up into a power to be reckoned with. So as to never to fall under the crushing hand of tyranny again.
The core group consisted of the dictators most powerful commanders and their assets.
They are now the Directors, Admirals, Commodores and Captains, who lead their branches and fleets from the bridge of their capital ships.
As our creed echoed through the void, more joined our cause; so as to never be under the heel of tyranny again.
Freedom of choice and mutual respect became our core philosophy and guiding principles.
With more members comes more power.
With more power our ability to shape the future takes form, and our services become highly sought after.
Exponentially we formed larger and larger fleets, making our presence known throughout the ‘verse and the RAC emblem synonymous with power and responsibility.
We see ourselves as bringing order to a universe in desperate need of it.
Welcome to the RAC where our creed is:
Take no sides, take no bribes, the Warrant is all.
We will take on any legitimate Contract!
- Contact us through our Warrant Brokers and they will give you a price estimate along with an ETA on when the warrant will be complete.
You can also submit a contract directly to the org, and it will be adressed as soon as it comes in.
- For clarification on the word “warrant”:
A party approaches our org for a job they want done. When price, objectives and rules are agreed upon we post the job listing, now a Warrant on our job board along with its ranking. It is then free to be picked up by any qualified Team or RAC agent.
- We do not condone Piracy, however we take a different view on what is considered Piracy.
What this means is: Paid work like:
- Harassing other organizations
- Corporate sabotage
- Asset Seizures
- Delivering weapons and ship components to “fringe groups”
- DAC (Direct Action Contracts) against a competitor
- Transport of illegal goods, etc.
- Kidnapping of High value Targets
- Extraordinary rendition
- Extraction of High value Assets from hostile parties and systems
Are not considered to be Piracy by us, but rather an extension of the ancient custom of privateering and mercenary work.
What we are not involved with is:
- Random Commander killing
- Harassing (personal, unpaid)
- Griefing etc.
But, obviously we never miss out on a good Bounty or a Most wanted.
- Contact with our Organization and with it’s members will be kept to a minimal to help ensure the privacy of our members and your objectives.
Our fee is based on a number of variables like:
- Size of operation
- Number of ships involved
- Risk factor
- Potential backlash to our organization following DA Contracts
Also includes other factors that may arise.
These are condensed into static prices for your convenience, to be adjusted according to size of operation.
Repeat costumers may receive discounts and priority on certain repeat Contracts.
- Once the Contract is signed, it will not be renegotiated without both parties consent. Your contract is in our hands and will be carried out to the letter.
Any attempt on the side of the customer to subvert the terms of the contract will be met with punitive actions: i.e. we will reimburse ourselves at your expense.
- With Contracts being the focus and drive of our PMC, you can feel at ease with your selection of The RAC to carry out your needs with discretion above all. We pride our selves on our dedication, privacy and ability to tackle any objective!
We Always meet our Contracts, there is nothing in between
- This org answers to its members first and foremost, though we may take contracts and warrants from sovereign powers like the UEE, we are an independent entity and answer only to ourselves.
We pool our resources, every member doing a sanctioned warrant have the right to use any of the ships in our combined fleet, though members are encouraged not to rely on this and rather focus on trying to build a personal ship inventory.
- The R.A.C. is first and foremost a meritocracy, you get what you earn. Nothing will be handed you that you didn’t earn.
While we place a heavy emphasis on loyalty, this will not be what advances you through the ranks. Only action and a clear drive to ascend through training and completing warrants will be considered valid.
However, members with clear prior skills will be given the opportunitiy to skip training, and after being evaluated, given a higher clearance/rank than the norm.
- Our Main DA & Support fleet is based out of the Sol system, with smaller flotillas scattered throughout UEE space in order to react to time sensitive contracts faster.
Our Merchant fleet is based out from Terra with smaller fleets in sectors with great supply demand.
- For the rights to use any ship in our fleet at any time, you are expected, but not obligated to pay a portion of your earnings in taxes to our treasury. This does not count when using your own ship. Though the more you show your dedication to furthering the org as a whole, the more responsibility and power you gain.
- The treasury is for improving the org as a whole. It will be used for outfitting Destroyers, Cruisers and Battlecruiser vessels and diversifying our ship purchases to complement our fleet and give us a wider range of options when reacting to complex contracts.
Every players contributes to the org as a whole. Though they have free reign as how they go about doing this, completing warrants and contracts are the best way to do this.
When you accept a warrant, you will treat the wording of it as gospel, and the person(s) accepting it shall not rest nor focus upon anything else until the contract is fulfilled.
When fighting fleet battles in cases when several teams are hired by another org to do a specific task, members are expected to participate and stay in their pre-asssigned positions.
- Our leadership structure will follow a quasi-democratic system with a high council of interstellar RAC officers governing our goals and plans.
Everyone is equal in the guild however, there are no special treatments, and anyone can reach the higher ranks.
There will be a master list of active teams and their members, but they have free reign in choosing their work.
- Teams must register with a RAC officer before being officially allowed to work as a unit. This also includes disbanding.
This does not mean Reclemation Agents can’t cooperate, rather that teams will be allowed access to better warrants (based on their skillset and level) once they’ve been registered as officially working together.
RAC Teams are fully autonomous groups and also have broad jurisdictions within the parameters specified in the charter and the wording of our warrants, but they do not have the jurisdiction to deviate from said parameters.
The Ranks are there to tell where members are in their training and what warrants and contacts they will have access to.
The higher ranks do not get to boss other members around.
The exception here is the CNO, who is elected to run the guild by the council in times the when council isn’t enough, and serves as our commander-in-chief until the council and the CNO decides the period has passed. (This is very similar to ancient Rome’s Dictators)
There will be three separate branches:
- DA Naval Forces
- Infantry & Support
- Merchant & Industrial,
each will have a Director (given honorary rank of Vice Admiral) overseeing the individual branches, and Commodores overseeing a particular fleet within the branch (of which fluctuates depending on what is being done at any given time).