How we began
- With the UEE Navy stretched thin, our Founder Kalorian had continually witnessed the attacks on mining ships, salvaging ships, space stations, and other civilian areas.
- Although he had retired, enough was enough. While serving in the UEE Navy, he had made his way up to be the Commanding Officer of an IDRIS-M Frigate. Using his military connections, he reached out to 4 high-ranking officers that he served with. Asking them to fight once more for the good of the people.
- Together, they began forming a Military Security Organization dedicated to protecting all Citizens of the Universe from pirates, mercenaries, and pillagers. Anyone purposefully harming innocent citizens of the Verse.
- The Naval Armada Corps is that Organization. Many in the Armada, were prior UEE Navy and Marine veterans. They now use that experience and expertise to train new recruits towards the protection and security of those who need it.
- We are now forming the Alpha Fleet. Calling all Citzens!
- We use these core values to maintain stability and camaraderie within our Team. At the same time, we are always willing to improve and listen to our member suggestions towards improvement.
Below is our Command Force structure. Organization Road-map, and SPAL Training Program
- Each force is designed to assist and support the other forces. A well-rounded fleet always functioning at the fullest capacity.
FAST, EFFICIENT, ON-TIME, HIGH QUALITY SECURITY
- Providing the absolute best security possible will bring more contracts, increase reputation, and protect citizens. This is our standard!
THE ARMADA MISSIONS:
- NAVAL WARFARE
- GROUND WARFARE
- MINING OPS SECURITY
- SALVAGING OPS SECURITY
- CIVILIAN/TRANSPORT SECURITY
- GROUND/BASE SECURITY
COMMAND AND CONTROL:
- Our structured command force layouts will help us coordinate command positions, skilled fleet cohesion, and strategy for any objective or security mission. We have our sights set on running a multitude of capital ship fleets, and will offer command of these ships to members who have the proven skill set.
- With ground forces, boarding forces, and security forces attached to each fleet, our operational effectiveness will be unparalleled. We will be fully prepared to fight battles on every front, to the fullest capacity. We will be SECOND TO NONE!
- This organization is flexible and will work around each and every members time schedule.
- Once a member joins, they will receive our welcome aboard package that includes: command guidelines, ranking system, rules, and positions available within the fleet.
THE ARMADA AWAITS CITIZEN!
- For any questions or concerns, either create a thread in our Command Spectrum page, or send us a direct message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
ARMADA CORE VALUES:
LOYALTY: In the Armada, each member plays a specific and vital role towards the betterment of the Fleet. No matter what Department you are in, loyalty to the Armada should be the top priority. This keeps us aligned towards our unified goals without betrayal to any member or the Fleet.
DEDICATION: The Armada is dedicated to our success and continual improvement. With all members committed towards specific goals, we will always be evolving and growing as an organization.
OPEN-MINDED: Our organization is always encouraging open discussion from every member, no matter the rank. These talks will help us crush goals, increase our fun while playing the game, and increase mission effectiveness. Each member is important and their voice does not go unheard!
- All members know first and foremost this is a game, and will treat other members with respect and dignity.
- We are here to have fun! We look for an exciting experience to the game and any player purposely trying to cause tension will not be tolerated.
- All members are representatives of the Organization. They will treat others outside our organization with respect.
- All members are required to display the TNAC logo to show honor to the Corps, help promote our Organization, and assist with recruiting efforts.
- While on mission, that mission is the highest priority. Members must be ready for anything.
- All military members will follow the orders of the officers appointed over them.
- All military members must know their duties and responsibilities to the Organization.
- All senior officers will be responsible for their subordinates.
When a member joins, they will receive our Welcome Aboard Package. This includes: Rules and Responsibilities, Fleet/Force Structure, Pay system, and more.