[This section is a work in progress]
Executive Council CommanderFett, Lastbender, Skadolphin
Military Director [Empty]
-Space Fleet Commander CommanderFett
-Planetary Force Commander [Empty]
-Intelligence Group Commander Lastbender
Operations Director [Empty]
-Requisitions Manager [Empty]
-Commerce Manager FallingHorizons
-Chief of Medicine & Science Kinith
Exploration Director [Empty]
-Surveyor Lead [Empty]
-Pioneer Lead [Empty]
Founded in 2012, the Ybok Gaming Community (YGC) has its origins in the MMOFPS Planetside 2. As a Vanu outfit on the server Helios, we had the distinction of being a founding member of the Helios Vanu Command (HVC), a coalition of outfits in that server. At our peak we had 1200 active members and were one of the server’s premier communities.
Unfortunately, poor decisions by the developers about the course of the game caused the majority of the established communities to seek other games, which is why our main game is now Star Citizen.
We actively play the Star Citizen alpha releases to improve our skills and practice activities we will be conducting in the finalized universe. Since we’re a multi-gaming community, there are also plenty of other games to play with us while we wait for SC to release.
Services we provide our members are an active Teamspeak 3 server, website, forum, and steam group. We also have members with expertise in various technical fields, so any question someone may have can usually be answered here.
YGC is fully expanding into Star Citizen and creating an active and prosperous community of like-minded citizens.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat
“Fortune Favors The Bold”
While CIG completes the game, Ybok Gaming Community (YGC) is hard at work to build up our Star Citizen community. Our primary goal within Star Citizen is to establish a functional, dynamic, and far-reaching presence within the ‘Vers, felt by players both within our community and without. This will be achieved with an initial focus on economic growth and industrialization. This will give us the funds and resources necessary to expand and colonize.
We work hard to fulfill our vision of an organization that has the ability to provide support to all of it’s members and create an environment that enables people to play the game how they want while simultaneously contributing to the success and prosperity of all org members. Your membership has meaning and everyone has a voice.
You can join the Conquest. Apply now!
A deeper look into our organization:
- Claim a sector in empty space for initial launch coordination and logistics.
- Occupy a moon and establish a Forward Operating Base (FOB)
- Maintain Order
- Conduct regular patrols to protect our FOB.
- Establish safe routes for travel and trade in YGC space.
- Establish and maintain a safe environment in YGC space and surrounding areas.
- Deny use of YGC space to any unauthorized activity.
- Continuously expand YGC space as applicable.
- Discover and exploit all resources in YGC Space, and surrounding areas as necessary to pursue stated YGC goals.
- Get rich
- Establish trading relationships with other organizations.
- Pursue profitable contracts.
- Collect bounties.
- Collect Spoils of War as appropriate.
Members of YGC may participate in multiple games and hold different positions in the hierarchy of each game’s guild. Their community rank will not change due to promotion in a specific game’s guild. Community rank is gained through membership time and/or active community participation.
Community Ranks (Low to high)
- YGC Member
- Basic membership of the community. This is gained upon approval of a membership application through our website.
- Senior YGC
- Members who have been with the community for a significant amount of time, and/or actively participate in events and community growth, will be granted this rank. Senior YGC can be applied for on our website, or granted by leadership.
- Ranking administrators of YGC. Each regent has several years of membership and they effectively manage the community if Ybok is absent.
- Current Regents
- Ybok is the founder and leader of the Ybok Gaming Community
Star Citizen Ranks (Low to High)
- New or affiliate member to the Organization. An Initiate must submit a membership application on our website to receive promotion. Affiliate members will remain at Initiate. Few exceptions are made.
- The backbone of our organization. These players make up the majority of our force and conduct day-to-day operations to expand our influence on the ‘verse.
- The elite of our forces. These men are highly efficient in their profession and have made great contributions to the Conquest. They are worthy of high respect and are capable of achieving anything.
- An Imperator a division head or vice leader. Their job is to ensure operations are running smoothly in their respective expertise. This rank is gained through superior leadership skills and enhanced knowledge of their respective field.
- Executive Council
- With a lot of people and constant activities to be monitored throughout the Conquest, it’s the Council’s job to coordinate the divisions, ensuring the vision and motion of the Conquest remains steady. They also assist in establishing organizational directives with the Leader, act as diplomats, and perform additional administrative duties. One must be at least a Senior Member in the community to hold this rank.
- Oversees The Conquest. Establishes directives and participates in diplomacy.
- Real life comes first!
- All external affairs and dealings with officials of other organizations must be conducted in a manner that will not compromise the integrity, or place in question, the reputation of YGC or its members.
- It is at utmost importance that all members of the clan are treated with respect. It is also important to treat people outside the clan with equal courtesy. All disputes shall be dealt with in a responsible and mature style.
- Anybody caught cheating, hacking, exploiting irresponsibly, or griefing will be reprimanded or exiled from the organization.
- Excessive profanity is not tolerable. Occasional slips are understandable, just use common sense.
- Treat all members with equal respect, regardless of race, age, gender, opinions, and sexual orientation.
- Excessive use of profanity and inappropriate language.
- Insults, personal attacks, abuse, harassment.
- Derogatory comments based on nationality, culture, race, religion, gender, or sexual preferences.
- Begging or Soliciting.
- Distribution of a user’s personal information.
- Discussing or linking to illegal activities.
- Giving real world or in-game threats.
- Advertising other clans or organizations.
- Discussion (with the intent to troll) of social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics.