ZSU prides itself on its military and civil spacefarers
Oceanic corporation, join the fight!
The Z Strategic Union (ZSU) organisation can trace its origins all the way back to Earth during the Second World War, several centuries before Terrans left their homeworld to explore the ‘verse. Originally ZSU was a small task force assembled by the Australian government to undertake dangerous and covert missions behind enemy lines throughout the Asia-Pacific region. During these early days, ZSU consisted mainly of a small group of highly capable soldiers from all different military backgrounds.
Throughout the many conflicts of the 20th century, the ZSU quickly gained a reputation as a highly talented military force with an outstanding service record. Over its many years of exemplary service, the ZSU proceeded to expand its personnel base beyond the scope of a pure Covert Ops unit and began to expand increasingly into many future tech areas to support this seasoned combat arm of the organisation including Mining, Transport, Diplomacy and Consultancy.
The Z Strategic Union is governed by a Board of Administrators – those being the Commanding Officers of the Union.
ZSU’s Military Division’s primary role is the protection of our civilian branch – The Z Strategic Union co.
The military division is responsible for all security operations, freelance missions, bounty missions, requests for assistance by our allies (where so sanctioned by the Board), and other possible inter-organisational military operations.
Our civilian division will be responsible for all non-militarised operations and businesses. From exploration to mining and all things in between.
All members are encouraged to take up any roles they choose within the organisation – based on their skills and ambitions.
We’re here first and foremost to have fun, so if you wish to traverse the verse exploring the nether regions please join us as an explorer and be confident that will you have available to you the support of our military fleet. The same applies to all our civilian roles including mining and transportation.
The Z Strategic Union aims to become a self-sufficient, multi-faceted and structured organisation covering all commercial aspects within Star Citizen.
Everything from exploration & industry, to mining & transportation, are all underpinned and supported by our roots in military operations on Earth.
Composition and Roles. The overall structure of ZSU will follow closely its core structure founded hundreds of years ago. However this is fluid and as the organisation expands, the composition and roles will change with it in consultation with members and stakeholders.
Ranks You’re either Civilian. Military, Officer, Divisional Manager or board member, with each division headed by a Divisional Manager, or Fleet Captain.
Resources and Support. All reasonable requests for resources and support to be met by the organisation when available and when it’s in the interest of the organisation, its members and stakeholders.
Members are to read and understand the following. Blatant ignorance of the below can see you discharged, demoted or your trading/employee status revoked.
• All members to treat each other with decency and respect.
• All members are to conduct themselves in a manner that enhances the reputation of the organisation.
• When available and convenient, members are to aid where and when requested by other members and leadership.
• All members are to make available any and all alliances or memberships to other organisations current and future.
• All members are to advise the leadership of intentions to leave ZSU or join any additional organisation/s.
ZSU Members are forbidden from the following
• Cheating on any server at any time for any reason, using hacks, exploits or other means whether or not it affords an unfair advantage over other players – any members found cheating will be removed from the organisation without notice, deemed an enemy combatant and forever after treated as such by our military division. There are no ifs or buts about it. There is strict no tolerance in ZSU for cheating in any form.
• Picking on or harassing other players on any server at any time for any reason.
• Behaving in a manner that brings disrepute to the ZSU or its members.
• Behaving in a manner that causes, or has the potential to cause internal division or a breakdown in morale.
• Recruiting or attempting to recruit players who are primary members of another Star Citizen Organisation.
• Using another player’s name, or using the tags of another organisation*.
• Using offensive or discriminatory language (ie. personal attacks, racial insults, etc).