The Polaris is a corvette-class capital ship developed by Roberts Space Industries (RSI) for the United Empire of Earth (UEE) Navy. Intended for combat situations, the Polaris was designed with a command center, repair and refuel facilities, and a bay capable of transporting one or more small fighters. It is used by the UEEN to conduct patrols and conduct search and rescue operations. Development of this ship was accelerated as a part of the Militia Mobilization Initiative (2946), after which a limited number of Polaris were made available for purchase on the civilian market.
- The Militia Mobilization Initiative is a United Empire of Earth (UEE) government program introduced in 2946 to make advanced armaments available for purchase by civilian militias in areas threatened b...
- militia mobilization initiative
- uee government program
- uee government
- Roberts Space Industries (RSI), founded in the early 21st century, is one of the oldest and most influential space technology companies in the United Empire of Earth (UEE). Spacecraft, spacecraft comp...
- roberts space industries (rsi)
- sol iii
- spacecraft component manufacturer
- terraforming company
- armor manufacturer
- spacecraft manufacturer
- vehicle manufacturer