Welcome to ESSG, Visit our Website
ESSG was founded on several core principals, but the one that stands out in my mind is this one: Always Out Front! That has been our guiding light for nearly 700 years. It is our very being. Our DNA. Erebus System Survey Group is not just a Corporation or an Organization, it is your home away from home.
We do the job that no one else wants, that others say can’t be done. You want to know what’s on the other side of that jump point, but no one else wants to try. Call us and we will find out for you if we do not know already.
From the first day our founder Zorela Covington was given the opportunity to start this organization, we have had a single focus: To Always Find That Next Undiscovered Country.
Page Under Construction. Please check back soon!
We are a group of dedicated players interested in exploration and defense. Our primary task is to seek out unknown star systems, planets, and locations, and offer that information to those willing to pay for our services.
1) Under no circumstances will hate speech be tolerated. This is inclusive of any negative talk concerning race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Check your -isms at the door.
2) Do not discuss real world religion or politics in any channel, text or voice.
3) Remain on the topic of Star Citizen in any channel specific to Star Citizen. This is especially true of any channel for current operations.
4) Ships that you own, you command. Check with command staff to get your crewed ship listed on the main sheet so that we can get you crew. This does not guarantee rank within the org, nor certification for commanding/piloting other people’s ships.
5) Make sure you let command know what division(s) you would like to be part of. This will help us find you activities you enjoy.
6) Once you are a full member in good standing, let us know if you have recommendations for activities, missions, and anything else you can dream up