- Anvil Arrow: Featuring an ultra-aerodynamic frame and slight profile, it’s the most agile ship in its class.
- Anvil Ballista: This self-propelled air defense system is capable of destruction on a massive scale.
- Anvil C8X Pisces: Ideal for inter-system travel or investigating tight spots inaccessible to larger ships, it’s a small ship ready for big adventures.
- Anvil Carrack: Iconic multi-crew explorer ready for your next epic adventure.
- Anvil F7C Hornet: Tough and dependable, the F7C is a textbook multi-purpose medium fighter.
- Anvil F7C Hornet Wildfire: Special-edition of the F7C Hornet with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Anvil F7C-M Hornet Super Hornet: A two-seater medium fighter with a heavy loadout.
- Anvil F7C-R Hornet Tracker: Sacrificing the turret for an advanced radar system, the Hornet Tracker seeks what’s hidden.
- Anvil F7C-S Hornet Ghost: Stealthy, silent, deadly – the Ghost keeps a low profile.
- Anvil Gladiator: A ruggedly built two-person dive bomber.
- Anvil Hawk: The perfect ship for independent bounty hunters or local security.
- Anvil Hurricane: A heavy fighter with an almost excessive loadout. Includes a turret that punches through shields and defenses.
- Anvil Spartan: Built using the robust Atlas Platform chassis, the Spartan takes armored personnel transport to the next level.
- Anvil Terrapin: Heavily armored ship with a sophisticated scanner. Ideal for recon and exploration.
- Anvil Valkyrie: A heavily armed dropship perfect for full-crew expeditions.
- Aegis Avenger Stalker: A modified version of the Avenger catering to bounty hunters. Equipped with prison cells.
- Aegis Avenger Titan: A former Advocacy patrol ship with added cargo capacity for light hauling.
- Aegis Avenger Titan Renegade: Special-edition Avenger Titan with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Aegis Avenger Warlock: A variant of the Avenger armed with an EMP generator to disable enemy vehicles.
- Aegis Eclipse: A sleek stealth bomber armed with heavy torpedoes.
- Aegis Gladius: An aging-but-agile light fighter boasting mid-range armament.
- Aegis Gladius Valiant: Special-edition Gladius with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Aegis Hammerhead: A multi-crew corvette bristling with manned turrets and heavy firepower.
- Aegis Redeemer: Equipped with strong shielding and a plethora of weapon systems, this gunship can engage a wide range of enemies.
- Aegis Retaliator Bomber: A long-range, anti-capital-ship bomber. Covered in manned turrets and capable of launching Size 9 torpedoes.
- Aegis Sabre: Favoring agility over durability, the Sabre is light, sleek, and deadly.
- Aegis Sabre Comet: Special-edition of the Sabre with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Aegis Vanguard Harbinger: A powerful bomber that can operate out of the roughest forward-operating bases.
- Aegis Vanguard Hoplite: Long-range squad dropship with a manned turret for protection.
- Aegis Vanguard Sentinel: Designed to fight smart instead of taking enemies head-on.
- Aegis Vanguard Warden: Long-range heavy fighter with a manned turret.
ROBERTS SPACE INDUSTRIES
- RSI Aurora LN: Designed for dangerous combat situations, the Aurora LN comes with bigger shields and larger weapons that pack a punch.
- RSI Constellation Andromeda: A multi-crew freighter with a modular design, the RSI Andromeda is one of the most iconic ships in the ‘verse.
- RSI Constellation Aquila: Explore the stars and distant horizons thanks to an uprated sensor suite and redesigned cockpit that offer maximum visibility.
- RSI Constellation Phoenix: A chariot of the gods, this converted luxury freighter is ideal for VIP transport.
- RSI Constellation Taurus: Configured for cargo space above all, the Taurus is a great way to get started with multi-crewed ships.
- RSI Mantis: Stop ships dead in their tracks with RSI’s premier quantum enforcer.
- RSI Scorpius: The next evolution in heavy combat, interception, and defense comes with an adaptable bi-wing configuration and revolutionary rail-mounted remote turret.
- RSI Ursa Rover: Built specifically for the planetside explorer, it offers civilians military-grade all-terrain capabilities.
- Origin 125a: With a souped-up weapons package and trademark Origin refinement, the 125a is the ideal entry into luxury spaceflight.
- Origin 325a: Origin’s sleek signature fighter, the 325a makes a great companion for finding your mark in style and sophistication.
- CNOU Mustang Delta: The Mustang Delta is armed with heavier weapons and rocket pods to give new pilots a little more firepower.
- Argo MPUV 1C: A small, unarmed utility runabout designed for shuttling cargo.
- Argo MPUV 1P: MPUV variant designed to shuttle crew members between vessels and port.
- Crusader Ares Ion: This laser-equipped heavy fighter delivers extremely powerful shots to quickly disable the shields of even the biggest enemy vessels.
- Crusader Ares Inferno: The Ares Inferno's massive Gatling tears through gunship armor and turns smaller fighters to dust in seconds.
- Crusader Mercury: The Mercury checks all the boxes expected of a dependable courier vessel, and then some.
- Crusader A2 Hercules: This heavy bomber carries a devastating payload of air-to-ground explosives to level any enemy compound.
- Crusader C2 Hercules: Utilizing the patented Hercules spaceframe and expanding cargo capacity while sacrificing barely any firepower, the C2 has become the military cargo standard.
- Crusader M2 Hercules: As the UEE's premier tactical Starlifter, the M2’s potent combination of capacity, maneuverability, and durability makes it the obvious choice in large-scale transport.
TUMBRIL LAND SYSTEMS
- Tumbril Nova Tank: This heavy tank offers a devastating combination of weaponry to eliminate threats on the ground and in the air.
- Tumbril Cyclone MT: Building on the agile off-road platform of the base variant, the MT adds two surface-to-air missile launchers and a ballistic cannon to keep airborne assailants at bay.
- Tumbril Cyclone AA: Features EMP functionality and an anti-air missile launcher to deter threats from above.
- Tumbril Cyclone RN: Built to clear the fog of war, the recon variant of the Cyclone features a powerful scanner array.
- Tumbril Cyclone TR: Support infantry with this combat buggy. Equipped with a mounted turret to provide cover fire for ground operations.
MUSASHI INDUSTRIAL AND STARFLIGHT CONCERN
- MISC Freelancer MIS: The Freelancer MIS is a limited-edition militarized variant of the classic merchant ship.
- MISC Razor EX: Stealth edition of the Razor outfitted with signature-reducing materials and low-draw components.
- MISC Reliant Tana: An easy to maintain, versatile, and lightweight fighter.
- MISC Starfarer Gemini: This military refueling platform sacrifices some capacity for armor and a missile launcher.
- Drake Buccaneer: A light fighter that sacrifices durability (and its ejection seat!) for raw firepower.
- Drake Caterpillar: A heavy multi-crew commercial freighter. Lightly armed with superior cargo capacity.
- Drake Cutlass Black: Back in black, Drake’s pirate-favorite is a highly versatile ship with combat and cargo prowess.
- Drake Cutlass Blue: The Cutlass Blue boasts missiles, a more powerful engine, and Durasteel holding cells in the cargo bay.
- Drake Cutlass Red: The Cutlass Red converts the standard cargo hold into a well-equipped medical facility, including two medbeds.
- Drake Cutlass Steel: Equal parts daunting dropship and menacing gunship, the Cutlass Steel brings the heat and then some.
- Drake Dragonfly Black: A two-seater grav-lev bike that easily traverses rough terrain or open space.
- Drake Herald: Your secrets are safe. Drake’s Herald securely stores sensitive data and transports it at blistering speed.
As Invictus Launch Week comes to a close, all vehicles from the previous days are available to use for free on May 30 and May 31.
Don't forget, the Free Fly ends on May 31!