As a private corporate entity, our client history is confidential. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Our public Corporate Resource Links can be found below.
(Discord Guest Invite)
Affiliate of “The Unified Armistice Association” (UNARAS)
Council seat holder within the “Intergalactic Space Convocation” (ISC)
The Organizational Charter of Oberon Interstellar Trading Company is as follows:
OITC consists of an executive board and 5 distinct divisions-
- Security Division is tasked with protecting corporate assets and corporate interests.
- Fleet Operations Division is tasked with operation of the trade fleet’s commercial vessels and the handling of associated goods and services entailed.
- Fleet Support Division is tasked with the internal logistics and physical support of the entire trade fleet.
- Diplomatic Division is tasked with the duty of communicating with clients and local agencies throughout general operations.
- Freelance Operations Division is tasked with the management of outside contracts with freelance agents for operations better suited by contracted labor.
- One Division Director.
- One or more Section Chiefs.
- One or more Managers.
- One or more Members/Affiliates.
The Security Division:
- The security division consists of any military non-commercial vessels as well as security personnel.
- The security division oversees the management of intelligence agents when available.
- The security division director is appointed by the Active CEO.
Fleet Operations Division:
- The fleet operations division consists of any commercial vessel not delegated as transport for the diplomatic division.
- The fleet operations division is responsible for any non-freelance OITC sanctioned operations.
- The fleet operations division is responsible for the command of the “trade management vessels” during active trade fleet operations.
- The fleet operations division is commanded by the Fleet Operations Division Director.
Fleet Support Division:
- The Fleet Support Division consists of a plethora of specialized ships that directly support all divisions excluding freelance operations division.
- The support division itself is broken down into three separate sections: Engineering, Medical, and Logistics.
- The Medical section is responsible for the healthcare and welfare of all personnel in the fleet. This section is also responsible for the intraorganizational transport of supplies and personnel between designated ships.
- The Engineering section is responsible for making all major or essential repairs to any ship in the fleet. It is also responsible for updating and outfitting ships in the fleet as needed.
- The Logistics Section is tasked with the procurement of the resources used to fuel and repair the ships of the fleet.
- The support division will maintain a select group of personnel that have been trained to a standard level in a broad spectrum of occupations within OITC. This will allow these personnel to be temporarily transferred to another division to keep the fleet operational.
- The Fleet Support Division is commanded by the Fleet Support Division Director
- The diplomatic division consists of diplomatic transport vessels, and diplomatic agents.
- The diplomatic division communicates with OITC commercial partners, commercial clients, and diplomatic partners.
- The diplomatic division also communicates with local factions and militias in order to represent OITC interests.
- The diplomatic division is commanded by the Diplomat Division Director.
Freelance Operations Division:
- The freelance operations division is responsible for issuing and completing freelance contracts.
- The freelance operations division director and division recruiters are responsible for applicant reviews for OITC as well as recruitment operations.
- The freelance operations division consists of all associate freelancers as well as any corporate sponsored resources allocated to freelance missions.(aka cargo/ordinance/resources/intelligence data/corporate officials)
- The freelance operations division is commanded by the Freelance Division Director.
- No active member of OITC is endorsed for any act of piracy.
- Interactions with other organizations shall be held to a high standard, and we shall avoid any confidentiality breaching actions.
- Chain of Command is important for every division, however in the event of suspected wrong-doing you are permitted to approach the board with the complaint.