THE ARK, TAYAC SYSTEM
Welcome to this month’s Galactapedia update roundup. This month, we visit the Kabal, Kiel, and Nemo systems, learn about the defunct company NemoCo, and meet former Imperator Corbyn Salehi, the visionary behind Synthworld. Join the Spectrum thread for any discussion or feedback.
- Kabal II – Colonization currently prohibited.
- Kabal III – Epicenter of pre-Human contact Tevarin architecture.
- Kabal cluster alpha – Another cache of old Tevarin technology.
- Kiel system – Voted one of New United’s “Top Ten Most Livable Systems” in 2946.
- Kiel I – Protoplanet tidally locked to its sun.
- Kiel II – A planet closely guarded by the UEE military.
- Severus – Regular host of the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo.
- Aemelia – Once a training ground for the UEE Army.
- Eri City – Severus’ capital of cuisine.
- Kiel belt alpha – Kiel’s sole asteroid belt.
- Kiel IV – A beautiful blue giant.
- Kiel V – A trendy destination for newly engaged couples.
- Kiel VI – The farthest planet from Kiel’s sun.
- Nemo system – Supposedly discovered in 2364.
- Nemo I – Site of a hoax in 2407.
- Nemo II – A dynamic landscape.
- Ergo – Home of the Space Whale.
- Nemo 3a – The Space Whale.
- NemoCo – Credited with the discovery of the Nemo system.
- Corbyn Salehi – The champion of Project Archangel.