Each and every week, we accompany the Roadmap update with a brief explanatory note to give you insight into the decision-making that led to any changes. This is part of an effort to make our communications more transparent, more specific, and more insightful for all of you who help to make Star Citizen and Squadron 42 possible.
Last Friday, we mentioned the team was in the middle of planning week. As of now, some meetings are still ongoing and starting to wrap up. Keep an eye out in the next few weeks for any potential changes from these meetings to be reflected on the Roadmap. We’ll also look to add additional columns to represent our goals beyond 4.0 in the near future as discussions surrounding those wrap up.
With that, let’s dive into this week’s roundup!
-CIG Community Team
Notable Changes for January 17th, 2020The following cards have been marked as “Completed” on the SQ42 Roadmap:
- FPS: Cover Usage v1
- Walk and Talk
- FPS Combat Weapon Types
- Conversation System Improvements
- Gas Cloud VFX Improvements
Rest Stop Space Station – Unoccupied
In light of the PU location priorities shifting to focus on ground locations instead of space locations, Rest Stop Space Station – Unoccupied has been removed from the PU roadmap for the time being. Expect this task to return when the team decides on a new target date for these tasks.
- microTech Planet
- New Babbage Landing Zone – Exteriors
- Rest Stop Space Station: Interior Variants
- Ship AI: 3D Pathfinding v2
- Advanced Gunship Defensive Maneuvers
- Vehicle Look Ahead Camera
- Vehicle Third Person Camera
- Rescue Hijacked 890 Jump
- Law System v2: Fines
- Mining Heads
- Annunciator Panels
- FPS: Close Combat
- Apocalypse Arms Animus Missile Launcher
- Behring P6-LR Ballistic Sniper Rifle
- Planetary Weather Effects
- Server-side Object Container Streaming (SOCS)
- Planet Tech V4
- Atmosphere Tech Improvements
- Performance Optimization
That’s all for this week’s Roundup – join the discussion on Spectrum
SettingsOne column Two columns Oldest first Newest first Most appreciated first